Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Silver Bro to the Rescue!

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Silver Bro to the Rescue! Empty Silver Bro to the Rescue!

Post by Jester's Tears Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:15 pm

I just invaded a guy In Dark Anor Londo. It was the same guy that i've invaded at least 5 times in a Row (Still invading him. big grin), and killed him 5 times in a row. What i've seen, he's not a good player, he swings like an idiot with the Moonlight sword so i've parried him 5/7 times...And he's in Soul Level 300 range...*On To Story*

I invaded a guy that probably had gotten tired of me killing Him. So he brought a Buddy with him. When i found him, he was staying in the Hallway next to the Bonefire and where you come from those two ******* Archers (You know), with his Greatshield up (Dat Turtle). Since i KNEW I could take him. I walked slowly without shield Raised, etc. etc. Cool guy status.

And a sunbro JUMPED out of nowhere and crashed into me. He probably failed to run up and Backstab me AND he took damage from my Thron set. They started bashing at me BUT i got away. I got to the spiral stairs and SUDDENLY. The Spear Silver Knight suddenly Runs up and Impales both of them. Killing the Phantom and Leaving the host.

The Host panics. RUNS INTO THE ROOM with the Silver knight Guarding the Set. Somehow pisses him off. Trying to Fight him. Sees me and SK Bro coming trough the Door. WoG Panic Spam. Get's impaled by both Silver Knights and Skull crushed by my Halberd...

(And i also killed him by tricking him to the Archers...)
    The_Hallion
    The_Hallion
    Casual
    Casual

Silver Bro to the Rescue! Empty Re: Silver Bro to the Rescue!

Post by The_Hallion Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

ha! sucks to be him! I yearn for the day when I'm lvl'ed up enough for some PVP trolling
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:56 pm

The_Hallion wrote:ha! sucks to be him! I yearn for the day when I'm lvl'ed up enough for some PVP trolling

Trolling is always fun. It's better when you're up Against Newbies! They have no idea what's happending and How you can use so many Forces!
    The_Hallion
    The_Hallion
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_Hallion Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Someday I will be highly powered enough to employ all my powers of obnoxiousess when invading.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 am