Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
FinPeku
DoughGuy
DE5PA1R
GkMrBane
Icegodzilla
Gazman0169
10 posters

Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over!

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over! Empty Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over!

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:44 pm

So Elyan the White was fighting the Iron Golem, when all of sudden the great brute grabs him in its vice-like grip, and... well the following pictures should give you some idea how this ended up.

Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over! Img00110

Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over! Img00111

Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over! Img00112

I was like WTF!!!

Somehow I managed to survive an unsurvive-able fall just long enough for my blood stain to be dropped in a place that I would never be able to retrieve it from, and even though I only lost just under 400k's worth of souls and two active humanity, the thought of being royally screwed over like this has really started to irk me! :evil:

In case you're wondering the photos were taken from Ricard's Tower, and the walkway high above my bloodstain is where you fight the Iron Golem.

Oh well, what can you do? cheers
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over! Empty Re: Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over!

Post by Icegodzilla Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 pm

i have had my blood splatter be in the middle of an open chasm in valley of the drakes. it was just sitting there floating in the sky Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over! 1330857165
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over! Empty Re: Dark Souls and the Iron Golem have conspired to screw me over!

Post by GkMrBane Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Those evil bastards! LOL
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 pm

At least you weren't perma-gravelorded in Anor Londo?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Its even more fun when you do survive the fall. Better hope you have some homeward bones on you or you're gonna have to darksign out.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Iron golem is definitely the boss with most glitches. I'm always afraid of fighting it. Not because it's hard, but because anything can happen. I have lost my souls just like you, the bloodstain was nowhere to be found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EgVg9NNd4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gQ1vCrOevo
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Haha those vids are great fin!
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:53 pm

@FinPeku- The second vid made me feel a heck of a lot better thanks! lol
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:54 pm

My bloodstain disappeared in a weird way too. I was at the Anor Londo rooftop with the Painting Guardians when my stamina drained out when it was attacking me. I fell but I managed to quit before the death happen. After that, each time I reloaded, i'm stuck in the fall animation. With no way to undo that, I let myself suicide. After that, when I returned, ,y bloodstain freaking disappeared. It was no where to be found. Nada, poof, disappeared, GONE!!! 20mil souls ans 99 humanity. WTF?
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:23 pm

I've had exactly what happened to you Gaz, happen to me.
    I get thrown down hit the floor, get back up off the floor then die.
    Resulting in a bloodstain that can't be obtained sad
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 pm

DE5PA1R wrote:At least you weren't perma-gravelorded in Anor Londo?

That's not so bad. BP Giant are still slow.

Call me when you get perma-gravelorded in Chasm of the Abyss, or Tomb of Giants.
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Those videos are pretty neat. The first one is funny as hell, lol. I've seen the 2nd one before. I remember it explained to me how I died by fire right off the bat after being summoned into someone's world who hadn't killed the bomb tosser. Leaving that guy alive had never occured to me.

I didn't lose much but I fell off a cliff nad missed the kill box somewhere in the DLC. I fell for a good 2-3 minutes until it finally killed me. I could not find my bloodstain anywhere now assume it was 10 seconds of falling above me down that chasm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm