Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
BeeSeaEss
Halicarnassis
Jovias-86
theznake
ChizFreak
Acarnatia
FruitPunchNinja
BoggedBox
barrywilkins
reim0027
PlasticandRage
billy_bayonet
RedderAI
T-King-667
Ghadis_God
Carphil
TehInfamousAmos
Lord of Ash
Ahhotep1
Emergence
Spurgun
User
bunnywink
27 posters

TOURNAMENT OF THE UNDEAD (EVENT)

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

TOURNAMENT OF THE UNDEAD (EVENT) - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT OF THE UNDEAD (EVENT)

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:13 am

For those who wish to get the RSS at Painted World I will be happy to assist from start to PW. psn : Ahhotep1 big grin
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

TOURNAMENT OF THE UNDEAD (EVENT) - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT OF THE UNDEAD (EVENT)

Post by Spurgun Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:28 am

I'll be fighting as a deprived.
    Going to start practicing later today, does anyone want to join? silly
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 am

luckily i done got myself a wanderer that fits this criteria already. already in anor londo, just need to grab the rss. sign me up!

Psn: Barrywilkins
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 am

Deprived? Impressive. :o

Barry, I've added you to the list of participants!
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoggedBox Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:34 am

If i understand this right we have to stay at the soul level we started as?
    For example: I started a bandit SL 4
    Does that mean i have to stay at 4? or am i allowed to level my character up?
    And are we allowed to use other weapons beside the hilted sword?
    Or should only use our fist?

Otherwise SSIIIIGGGGNNN MEE UPPP!!

And if needed another host i could definatley help big grin

The Protector Of Gwyndolin
    BoggedBox
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:43 am

BoggedBox wrote:If i understand this right we have to stay at the soul level we started as?

BoggedBox

No leveling up at all. If your starting class is SL4, you stay at SL4. The same thing applies if your starting class is SL1.

The only weapons you are allows to use are your starting class weapons. All of the starting equipment is listed on the wiki: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Classes

So if you decide to use the Bandit class, your equipment will be as follows: Battle Axe, Spider Shield, Brigand Hood, Brigand Armor, Brigand Gauntlets, Brigand Trousers

You may not upgrade any of the equipment.

The Straight Sword Hilt is optional only for those who want a challenge. LOL

Also, what is your PSN ID? happy
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoggedBox Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:48 am

bunnywink wrote:
    BoggedBox wrote:If i understand this right we have to stay at the soul level we started as?

BoggedBox

No leveling up at all. If your starting class is SL4, you stay at SL4. The same thing applies if your starting class is SL1.

The only weapons you are allows to use are your starting class weapons. All of the starting equipment is listed on the wiki: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Classes

So if you decide to use the Bandit class, your equipment will be as follows: Battle Axe, Spider Shield, Brigand Hood, Brigand Armor, Brigand Gauntlets, Brigand Trousers

You may not upgrade any of the equipment.

The Straight Sword Hilt is optional only for those who want a challenge. LOL

Also, what is your PSN ID? happy

BoggedBox

The Protector of Gwyndolin
    BoggedBox
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Awesome, BoggedBox!

Everybody, I have made the first page more sexy looking. 8)
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:25 pm

We did this before, it is fun. Only thing is a lot of the rules are almost impossible to actually enforce. Example: You could have 10humanity,+1 weapon,+5guantlets ext. It would be difficult to catch, but would give you a decent advantage. You could push it even further then that, and most people wouldn't notice. I noticed a lot of damage inconsistency last time we did this, it wasn't really worth doing anything about. Also making it so the winner has to suicide after every win can be annoying(so they don't stack humanity).

What are the rules about rings? No rings?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 pm

No Rings.

I knew this was familiar.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:42 pm

No rings! And I trust everybody will be honest about their characters. This is for fun, so if anybody cheats... SHAME ON THEM!!! :x
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 pm

I'll be using a great club instead of the normal club, hope no one notices the difference

I hope that everyone will be honest, what's the fun in it if you cheat? silly
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:58 pm

I'll sign up! Who can I contact on the PSN to join?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Hahahha, I see your PSN in your sig. I'll add you to the lost of participants now. winking
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 pm

I changed my mind. I think I'm going with a warrior. Hard not to go with the Heater. Are you going to make a tournament progress bracket of some kind?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Well im all ready for the tourny, just finished invadeing peeps at the burg to give away all my stuff. Now im just left with my basic gear... Cant wait for the 16th.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Also, are we limited to exactly the equipment we start with? In other words, if I wanted to remove some of my armor, so that I could fast roll, I could do that right?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:44 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:Also, are we limited to exactly the equipment we start with? In other words, if I wanted to remove some of my armor, so that I could fast roll, I could do that right?
    Nope, only head gear, look at the first page's q&a
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:Also, are we limited to exactly the equipment we start with? In other words, if I wanted to remove some of my armor, so that I could fast roll, I could do that right?

Thanks. I see it now. Didn't read that far down last night. That's fine then. Mid roll it is.

Actually, no. I'm going with the Wanderer after all I think. The ability to fast roll I think outweighs the defenses you get with base armor.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:08 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:

Thanks. I see it now. Didn't read that far down last night. That's fine then. Mid roll it is.

Actually, no. I'm going with the Wanderer after all I think. The ability to fast roll I think outweighs the defenses you get with base armor.
    Go for it, ill be the lone warrior then winking
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:50 pm

So if I want to be a Warrior I have to go to Painted World of Ariamis and beat Queelag at lvl 4? That sounds a bit harsh for a tournament. I would like a tournament where everyone is of a certain level but can only use starting equipment and selected sorceries/miracles/pyromancies, but without going into elitism. There are some people that are great at PvP but have not the patience needed to beat PvE at SLvL 1.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:26 pm

I can help anybody get as far as Quelaag with my SL10. There are others in the tournament that might be willing to help you get through Sen's and PW as well. It's pretty quick if you have two coop partners and its actually quite fun! winking
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 pm

ChizFreak wrote:So if I want to be a Warrior I have to go to Painted World of Ariamis and beat Queelag at lvl 4? That sounds a bit harsh for a tournament. I would like a tournament where everyone is of a certain level but can only use starting equipment and selected sorceries/miracles/pyromancies, but without going into elitism. There are some people that are great at PvP but have not the patience needed to beat PvE at SLvL 1.
    do what i did, buy the chain set, level it up to +3 and get the claymore, leval that up to +5 get mildred and yo ushouldent have too much of an issue. I dident at least or you can always upgrade your sword and shield but buy it again before the torny to get it to +0
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 am

T-King-667 wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:So if I want to be a Warrior I have to go to Painted World of Ariamis and beat Queelag at lvl 4? That sounds a bit harsh for a tournament. I would like a tournament where everyone is of a certain level but can only use starting equipment and selected sorceries/miracles/pyromancies, but without going into elitism. There are some people that are great at PvP but have not the patience needed to beat PvE at SLvL 1.
    do what i did, buy the chain set, level it up to +3 and get the claymore, leval that up to +5 get mildred and yo ushouldent have too much of an issue. I dident at least or you can always upgrade your sword and shield but buy it again before the torny to get it to +0

There's all kinds of equipment you can use with base stats. You could just level up whatever, then switch back to your starting stuff. I'm going to try to do it that way, if I have time.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:08 pm

What Plastic said! I can supply some equipment if anybody wants to coop too. :o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:06 am