Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Demon Slayer
cloudyeki
dancash1808
PlasticandRage
bloodpixel
BLA1NE
RANT
PwnasauresRex
Juutas
tinypantha
BartholomewWenceslas
MosquitoPower
Spurgun
Carphil
skarekrow13
Uparkaam
Rudmed
Tolvo
BIG TIME MASTER
Digitalyzed
raecor14
GrinTwist
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ChizFreak
KomradDakka
User
BeeSeaEss
31 posters

Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

Poll

Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse? (

[ 0 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 

Total Votes: 31
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

Post by Rudmed Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:30 am

UGS.

Its got range, power, and a wide swing radius. Zombies either get spilt in half or become crawlers which die much easier. Plus it saves strength since you just start the swing and let gravity do the rest.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

Post by Uparkaam Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am

Hand axe. It chops wood. It opens doors. It kills zombies. And it's easy to carry around.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 am

Let's see.....

One of two since I can't have two.

Either my ol' trusty (and a little rusty) great scythe +15 with buffs. About a 300 degree arc of attack, silly amount of damage, and relatively light

or

Black bow of Pharis +15 with feather arrows and hawk ring. Hit them from so far away that they won't aggro and still get head shots no problem.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 am

hah, finally a reason to use my bastard sword without looking like an idiot or a knight cosplay. Normal path obviously, I'm not the type of blacksmith that can create "magic" weapons
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Digitalyzed wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:
    Acidic_Cook wrote:I like to have my great hammer. Why?

Thick about a chuck of wood that is close to being stone, smashing on top of a corpse. Better than hitting skeletons, if you ask me.

But do you have the required STR to wield it silly?

Faith is easy to acquire, you just have to believe. An easy task that requires no physical effort.

When the time comes, I know you will come to ask for a healing of my Soothing Sunlight Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 639795459.

Faking belief and developing belief are worlds away from each other without divine intervention.

I choose the washing pole for the distance, as long as I'm never trapped inside any small corridors.

I have Solaire backing me up.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm

The obsidian greatsword. Being surrounded by zombies wont bother me at all.
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Lightening Whip with Belmont level whip skills.
    One quick whip strike and ZAP! Zombie nervous system and brain fried, down they go.

Moonbow for quick headshots at range.

Fire Orb for groups of zombies and Emit Force to put the fires out afterwards.
    Rest of slots for healing/remedy spells for the group.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 pm

... You people are too kind to your magic and slick blades that are thinner than my fangs.

Why no respect for the mass?
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 pm

I would definitely go with either a bow or a crossbow. Easy to get head shots and also relatively safe since I won't have to be in the fray surrounded by zombies
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:18 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:... You people are too kind to your magic and slick blades that are thinner than my fangs.

Why no respect for the mass?

For my big weapon i would go with Smough's hammer, do some 360s all day man, be so fun xD
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:05 am

Ricards Rapier with DWGR no zombies could touch me.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 am

I would use my Scythe, so halberds.
    SPINNING CUT THOSE ZOMBIES DOWN!!! Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse - Page 2 3248139268
    PwnasauresRex
    PwnasauresRex
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PwnasauresRex Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 pm

I have to say miracles. Using heal to heal any zombifaction or any other injuries would come in handy...and using WOG on closing in zombie hoards will help quite nicely. Blasting away Zombies with lightning spears would be cool too

EDIT: Attunement slots being

Heal
    Soothing sunlight(someone has to heal dem zombies).
    Wrath of the Gods
    lightning spear
    Force
    Homeward(to get out of sticky situations)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

i picked axes since the butcher knife is the perfect weapon for decapitating zombies.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:42 am

Uparkaam wrote:Hand axe. It chops wood. It opens doors. It kills zombies. And it's easy to carry around.
    ^Good point!

I voted piercing sword. A poke to the brain--quick and easy with a piercing sword--and you have an undead that won't be getting back up. It's small and light so you can stay mobile, and you'll be able to use it in tight spaces or if you get surrounded, but it also has enough range to keep you out of harm's way. As far as any combat situation against zombies, I figure a piercing sword would be the best weapon. But for surviving a zombie apocalypse, a hand axe would definitely be a useful tool.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:52 am

Abyss sword
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:21 am

the prayer gesture
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Gough's greatbow. Nothing keeps a zombie down better big grin (Not to mention firing into a horde would probably take out at least 3 a hit)
    I'd imagine emit force would be very useful too. that and a divine / slb zweihander assuming the strength to use it.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Dragonslayer spear, duh.

Range, lightning, and badass looks too. And if I could have a shield, I'd take Sanctus for healing.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:19 pm

I use fist cuz I,M CHUCK NORRIS 8)
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Sorceries:

1) Hush so I can backstab.

2) Hidden Body so I can't be easily seen.

3) Chameleon so I can easily escape.

4) Fall Control so I can drop onto zombies or jump off a cliff.

5) Crystal Soul Spear so I can snipe them.

6) Crystal Homing Soul Mass so I don't have to aim when I'm running for my life.

Dragon Weapons would also be nice. Moonlight Greatsword has a great ranged attack, and Dragon Greataxe has a great area effect attack. Unfortunatly they would have to be repaired.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 pm

pyromancy because I can burn down all the zombies in a glorious blaze. ALL WILL BURN ALL WILL PERISH.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

As long as I can take a shield with it any weapon would do me....but I reckon a thrusting weapon that is not too heavy or two long.....so I guess id take the estoc of rapier...or ever better the Mail Breaker.

Something small and light that I can stick in a walker's eye before it gets me!
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Lightning Katana. Katana cuts through zombies like butter, and lightning will kill humans pretty easily. What? Come on, we all saw what humans are capable of in a post-apocalypse enviroment in The Walking Dead.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 pm

WandererReece wrote:Sorceries:

1) Hush so I can backstab.

2) Hidden Body so I can't be easily seen.

3) Chameleon so I can easily escape.

4) Fall Control so I can drop onto zombies or jump off a cliff.

5) Crystal Soul Spear so I can snipe them.

6) Crystal Homing Soul Mass so I don't have to aim when I'm running for my life.

Dragon Weapons would also be nice. Moonlight Greatsword has a great ranged attack, and Dragon Greataxe has a great area effect attack. Unfortunatly they would have to be repaired.

then just take the sorcery repair loool, and chameleon would be kind of useless since they are blind and rely on sound. :\

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 am