Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Share

    Poll

    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse? (

    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 3 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 6 ]
    19% [19%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 

    Total Votes: 31
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 am

    What Dark Souls weapons would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse? (and if you want it Divine, Lightning, Fire, Magic, etc.)
    Give reasons. Be creative guys and put your thinking caps on! happy

    For magic pickers, you only have 6 attunement slots(but infinite uses[not infinite spamming]), so choose your magic wisely(includes miracles and pyromancy)

    I would use a Lightning Gargoyle Halberd because its extra resistance to bleeding and toxic/poison(toxic/poisonous zombie blood)and because its spin attack has a large circumference. I would make it Lightning so that when I kill a zombie, The lightning spreads to other nearby zombies, frying their brains.

    Edit:
    I had a suspicion that most people would vote miracles, as of now(for balancing purposes), you must be careful since this casting is more like demon souls with its mana bar, and instead of using items to replenish your mana, it regenerates over time, the stronger the magic the more mana you use, and when using duration magic/miracles, your magic regen is 1/2. the magic regeneration isn't necessarily slow, but it is slow enough to where you can't spam any super powerful miracle/pyromancy/sorcery and a couple of seconds before you can spam it again.

    NOTE: Only 6 attunement slots.


    Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by User on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:01 am

    My Demon Great Hammer... no explanation necessary.
    avatar
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 727
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Location : Dukes Archives

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by KomradDakka on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:58 am

    6 slots of undead rapport.

    THEN YOU SHALL WITNESS MY FINAL FORM AS I, KOMRADDAKKA, GREAT NECROMANCER OF THE DARK TIMES, CALLS FORTH THE MAWS OF THE UNDEAD TO SING THE SONG THAT ENDS THE WORLD.

    ...


    _________________
    Welcome To Chernaus - http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t4981p15-day-z-komraddakkas-journal#91882

    Komradds Kafe - Music and discussion 24/7 - http://www.synchtube.com/r/komradd#
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:16 am

    KomradDakka wrote:6 slots of undead rapport.

    THEN YOU SHALL WITNESS MY FINAL FORM AS I, KOMRADDAKKA, GREAT NECROMANCER OF THE DARK TIMES, CALLS FORTH THE MAWS OF THE UNDEAD TO SING THE SONG THAT ENDS THE WORLD.

    ...

    as you have infinite uses of magic (a little liberty that i give magic users) having 6 undead rapport would be a waste of attunement, and eventually you will be overwhelmed by zombie hordes.

    all seriousness aside, lol silly


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by ChizFreak on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:20 am

    Miracles. Just think about it. Force to keep Zombies far from me and my friends/family. Wrath of Gods for emergencies. Heal to duh, heal myself. Great Heal if things are desperate. Soothing Sunlight and Bountiful Sunlight to heal my friends/family. Lighting Spears to own Zombies from afar. Sunlight Blade and Darkmoon Blade to turn any weapon you find in daily life (like a knife in the kitchen) into a zombie-killer-machine. Heck I could just use it with a Broom and it would serve as a magic spear. Replenishment for obvious reasons.


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:23 am

    Miracles.

    Force and WoG is all you'd need. winking

    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:27 am

    ChizFreak wrote:Miracles. Just think about it. Force to keep Zombies far from me and my friends/family. Wrath of Gods for emergencies. Heal to duh, heal myself. Great Heal if things are desperate. Soothing Sunlight and Bountiful Sunlight to heal my friends/family. Lighting Spears to own Zombies from afar. Sunlight Blade and Darkmoon Blade to turn any weapon you find in daily life (like a knife in the kitchen) into a zombie-killer-machine. Heck I could just use it with a Broom and it would serve as a magic spear. Replenishment for obvious reasons.


    only 6 attunement slots dude o.o xD


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by ChizFreak on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 am

    BeeSeaEss wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:Miracles. Just think about it. Force to keep Zombies far from me and my friends/family. Wrath of Gods for emergencies. Heal to duh, heal myself. Great Heal if things are desperate. Soothing Sunlight and Bountiful Sunlight to heal my friends/family. Lighting Spears to own Zombies from afar. Sunlight Blade and Darkmoon Blade to turn any weapon you find in daily life (like a knife in the kitchen) into a zombie-killer-machine. Heck I could just use it with a Broom and it would serve as a magic spear. Replenishment for obvious reasons.


    only 6 attunement slots dude o.o xD


    1. WoG
    2. Force
    3. Sunlight Blade
    4. Soothing Sunlight
    5. Great Lighting Spear


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by User on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:43 am

    I like to have my great hammer. Why?

    Thick about a chuck of wood that is close to being stone, smashing on top of a corpse. Better than hitting skeletons, if you ask me.
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by ChizFreak on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:00 am

    Acidic_Cook wrote:I like to have my great hammer. Why?

    Thick about a chuck of wood that is close to being stone, smashing on top of a corpse. Better than hitting skeletons, if you ask me.

    But do you have the required STR to wield it silly?

    Faith is easy to acquire, you just have to believe. An easy task that requires no physical effort.

    When the time comes, I know you will come to ask for a healing of my Soothing Sunlight .


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by User on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:03 am

    I will destroy my endless consuming stomach, and make it so muscles are possible to obtain for me. I will have muscles to lift up that hammer, damn it.

    And when I swing? I will enjoy ever last bit of it... probably would use two hands. That's fine.
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:18 am

    ChizFreak wrote:
    Acidic_Cook wrote:


    But do you have the required STR to wield it silly?

    Faith is easy to acquire, you just have to believe. An easy task that requires no physical effort.

    When the time comes, I know you will come to ask for a healing of my Soothing Sunlight .


    It is a given that you can weild any weapon you choose xD[should have stated that]


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4185
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by GrinTwist on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 am

    Pyromancy for I shall turn my self invincible to their bites with iron flesh, then I will burn them alive with Fire Tempest, and then I will eat them.

    ...

    Yeah.


    _________________
    Boring life? Join a cult.
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 am

    never thought of that, pyromancy is good in general because It burns out the Toxins in the zombies blood.


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by ChizFreak on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:04 am

    GrinTwist wrote:Pyromancy for I shall turn my self invincible to their bites with iron flesh, then I will burn them alive with Fire Tempest, and then I will eat them.

    ...

    Yeah.

    But you can't protect others with Iron Flesh. What's good in being the only survivor in a dead world?


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1080
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by raecor14 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 am

    curved sword because they are reasonably light, sharp and fast.


    _________________
    #Edon'tbanme
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 am

    ChizFreak wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:Pyromancy for I shall turn my self invincible to their bites with iron flesh, then I will burn them alive with Fire Tempest, and then I will eat them.

    ...

    Yeah.

    But you can't protect others with Iron Flesh. What's good in being the only survivor in a dead world?


    he can tank for you while you heal everyone up happy and i can get your back side with my circle halberd attack.


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:09 am

    raecor14 wrote:curved sword because they are reasonably light, sharp and fast.

    Do you have one in particular? if so, which upgrade path? we are trying to get in-depth in this happy and we need all the diversity we can get, make things interesting


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by ChizFreak on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:14 am

    BeeSeaEss wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:Pyromancy for I shall turn my self invincible to their bites with iron flesh, then I will burn them alive with Fire Tempest, and then I will eat them.

    ...

    Yeah.

    But you can't protect others with Iron Flesh. What's good in being the only survivor in a dead world?


    he can tank for you while you heal everyone up happy and i can get your back side with my circle halberd attack.

    Well that's quite a good idea actually. But I think it was supposing only WE (in my case, I) get to choose a DkS weapon. But if we can meet other DkS players, well it would be awesome.


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:19 am

    *refreshing sigh* good ol' imagination, we could probably DnD this apocalypse if we put a story behind it lol


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1080
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by raecor14 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:41 am

    falcion? why? its fast, light, OP AS HELL pretty much the gem of the curved swords +15 with carcoal resine because setting things on fire = fun. Quellag's would suffice too but its attack animations are a tad long but i LOVE the extra range, swag factor and more viable R2.


    _________________
    #Edon'tbanme
    avatar
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1136
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Age : 24

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by Digitalyzed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:56 am

    ChizFreak wrote:
    Acidic_Cook wrote:I like to have my great hammer. Why?

    Thick about a chuck of wood that is close to being stone, smashing on top of a corpse. Better than hitting skeletons, if you ask me.

    But do you have the required STR to wield it silly?

    Faith is easy to acquire, you just have to believe. An easy task that requires no physical effort.

    When the time comes, I know you will come to ask for a healing of my Soothing Sunlight .

    Faking belief and developing belief are worlds away from each other without divine intervention.

    I choose the washing pole for the distance, as long as I'm never trapped inside any small corridors.


    _________________
    When life gives you lemons and you're allergic to Citrus, Swell up and die. - Dogbert, Great 21st century philosopher.
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:09 am

    It is a zombie apocalypse, so you probably would back yourself into a
    corner, but if your Washing Pole is lightning, then no worries big grin for
    lightning spread through the enemies that dare surround the electrified
    zombie. Last time that happened, it was the most shocking moment in my
    life... lol!


    Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1445
    Reputation : 77
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Location : Junkyard Porto-John

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by BIG TIME MASTER on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:11 am

    Catarina Pierce shield.

    It blocks, it jabs brains, all in one easy step! It also doesn't weight thirty pounds, so I can still run like the wind.
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by Tolvo on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 am

    Mace....What else could I ask for but a weapon for breaking bones?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Which DarkSouls weapon would you use to survive the zombie apocalypse

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 am