Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

SL 1-20 Infinite Cracked Red Eye Orbs

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

SL 1-20 Infinite Cracked Red Eye Orbs Empty SL 1-20 Infinite Cracked Red Eye Orbs

Post by LunarFog Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Ello Dark Souls Community. I'm a level 10 DarkWraith. What I do is give other low level non-Dark Wraiths as many cracked red eye orbs as they want. If you're interested and on XBOX, leave your gamer tag in the comments and we could set up a date. I don't even ask for anything in return usually.

I'm not exactly what you would call a "griefer" since I don't actively hunt low levels, but...I have nothing against it. Just spread the chaos, loves.

Edit: I'm thinking of making a covenant about this. Would anyone be interested?

(Or send me a PM if you're a shy one)

Last edited by LunarFog on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

SL 1-20 Infinite Cracked Red Eye Orbs Empty Re: SL 1-20 Infinite Cracked Red Eye Orbs

Post by Serious_Much Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 pm

not sure people would be willing to help you grief.. to be honest

im sure people could acquire all they need too if they are skilled enough to get to ng plus level 1-10
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

SL 1-20 Infinite Cracked Red Eye Orbs Empty Re: SL 1-20 Infinite Cracked Red Eye Orbs

Post by LunarFog Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Serious_Much wrote:not sure people would be willing to help you grief.. to be honest

im sure people could acquire all they need too if they are skilled enough to get to ng plus level 1-10

Well....I'm doing this for those who aren't skilled enough to do that. Or don't want to go through all of that hassle.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:08 pm

"griefer

This depends on your gear and the people you give it to really. If you give it to a person who is being fair then no problem....if you're invading at level 10 with +15 gear...then yeah problem.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Rudmed wrote:
    "griefer

This depends on your gear and the people you give it to really. If you give it to a person who is being fair then no problem....if you're invading at level 10 with +15 gear...then yeah problem.

Well of course I have maxed out gear. I made sure to get Quelaags Fury sword and a chaos weapon, and a couple Pyromancies to guarantee I'm doing the most damage possible too.

But killing low levels is too easy so I don't usually do that. I just mess around and see if I can soul suck a humanity and then give them a gift for the trouble and leave. I do kill them if I see them with high leveled gear, or if I'm getting ganged up on. But come on, wouldn't anyone?
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 am

Exellent spirit I am the Invader Trader and I like your style if you run low on anything let me know and we can work something out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm