Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Far Cry 3...

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Far Cry 3... Empty Far Cry 3...

Post by ChizFreak Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:36 am

Got it in Steam. It's freaking awesome. Is waaaaay better than Far Cry 2, finally the map feels alive, lots of secondary missions, and lots of self-imposed quests in search of certain animals' pelts to use them in upgrades for the character.

The multiplayer is great too, and cooperative kicks ***.

A really complete, fun, well-rounded in all aspects, game.

PS: Special mention to the funny "finishers" you can unlock in Multiplayer. When you win a match, and you're the best player of the winning team, you, along the 2nd and 3rd best players of your team, appear in a cutscene, performing a finisher to the best player of the opposing team. I took a look at the possible unlocks and they are hilarious. One of them was shooting a guy in the balls. Another I can think of right now, is one that you give the opponent (he is always tied up and kneel in the ground) a recipent that supposedely contains water, only find out it was that, and the opponent spits it.

There also finishers that consist of you forgiving the opponent, being the default one a hand-shake with him and your mates after releasing him, there is also other that consists of one of your mates trying to decapitate him, only to be stopped by you saying "it's not worth it".

Last edited by ChizFreak on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    sergeantstrawbery
    sergeantstrawbery
    Casual
    Casual

Far Cry 3... Empty Re: Far Cry 3...

Post by sergeantstrawbery Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:37 am

I'm builing a new computer and my cpu comes with a free copy. So excited!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:43 am

sergeantstrawbery wrote:I'm builing a new computer and my cpu comes with a free copy. So excited!

I have AMD FX-4100 Quad Core of 3.6 GHz, AMD Radeon HD 5770, and Windows 7 64-Bit with 8GB of RAM. The game works flawlessly. And the settings are all on high, except for an ambient parameter I can't remember now which was on medium, running on 1680x1050.

Though consider I'm running the 12.11 CCC Beta Drivers, along with the 12.11 BETA CAP 2 (application profiles), both of these are designed to work with Far Cry 3 and to enhance performance, so they are helping. They were released yesterday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm