Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

So if Priscilla kept her original role

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So if Priscilla kept her original role Empty So if Priscilla kept her original role

Post by Rudmed Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:43 pm

How do you think it would change the game would and do you believe you would enjoy it more?

Discuss.

I myself would be curious to see the original pitch From was offering. I find her character interesting and would like to see how she would have developed.
    sinspaw
    sinspaw
    Addicted
    Addicted

So if Priscilla kept her original role Empty Re: So if Priscilla kept her original role

Post by sinspaw Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Dude no disrespect but... you want people to discuss your topic, maybe put a little bit of insight in it? How do you want people to come here and discuss something when even you, the creator of this thread, can't bother to write more than two sentences about it?

Priscilla still kind of has her heroine thing going on. Not so much the heroine 'role' per se but, she still shines that light somewhat, as the Gods do still fear her potential and ability, and what would come of her wrath. The thing is, she looks like she doesn't want to fight them. This is why I don't spare her when I go to the Painting - because if she cared a bit more about the real world, instead of being a guard to all those aberrations in the painting, then maybe Lordran wouldn't be in the misery that it is (or was depending on the players ending).
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So if Priscilla kept her original role Empty Re: So if Priscilla kept her original role

Post by Rudmed Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:08 pm

http://www.giantbomb.com/dark-souls/61-32697/news/

The interview of what I am talking about is mentioned.

As for you reasoning why would she care? She was chased out of the real world and doesn't have a care in the world in the painted world. Honestly if an entire world had turned its back on you, would you jump at the chance to save it?

It seems as though she would have played a more critical role by being a companion of some sort against the gods. It seems like before budgeting and time became a problem you were intially suppose to rescue her, hence the reason why the doll is in the asylum where Oscar rescued you, and then somehow convience her to aid you on your quest. Both tasks would have been quite difficult as 1st you have to traverse through the painted world and then you have to convience a crossbred that lacks any real emotions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 am