Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
6 posters

Does anyone here played Digimon World?

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Does anyone here played Digimon World? Empty Does anyone here played Digimon World?

Post by WyrmHero Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 am

The first one released on PS one. Such an epic game in my childhood. It was basically playing with a tamagotchi but in 3D. I remember the graphics were amazing. After that there hasn't been, at least to my knowledge, any Digimon game like that one. This is because they tried to focus more on the RPG battles and the TV series. I say monster breeding is more awesome. And yes I raised a MetalGreymon and it was badass.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Does anyone here played Digimon World? Empty Re: Does anyone here played Digimon World?

Post by DoughGuy Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 am

I remember this! I had the fire digimon who makes the volcano almost explode. I also remember being too scared my digimon would go hungry and die to venture too far out, but eventually getting over that. It was a great game.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Does anyone here played Digimon World? Empty Re: Does anyone here played Digimon World?

Post by RANT Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:40 am

did you ever play jade cocoon? one of my favorite games ever. you went into the foresst and capture these animals that had different elements and you could even mix them together to create new ones, it was awesome.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:56 am

I remember playing it ages ago at a friend's house, but we were never really able to figure out how to play it properly back then. I wonder if there's an emulator for this game. Always wanted to try it again by myself.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Everything always ended up in Numemon lol
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 pm

^
    This. Every frigging time. Just as we thought we were doing things right...NUMEMON.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:23 pm

LOL me too at first!!!! To get Agumon evolve to Greymon it was really hard. You had to be at a certain weight, certain Str and other stats by training at the gym. You had to win a lot of fights with random digimons (which were action RPG not turned based like the other lame games that came next). Now Bandai is publishing a PSP game that is almost a remake of this one but no plans for NA release for now.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:24 pm

RantFromRant wrote:did you ever play jade cocoon? one of my favorite games ever. you went into the foresst and capture these animals that had different elements and you could even mix them together to create new ones, it was awesome.

Never heard of that one rant lol.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Yeah, but it broke. I played 3 and enjoy it, but that game gets hard! To keep a pure evolution tree I think you have to prevent any of your champion verisions from leveling, but some of those digimon are cool looking!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 am