Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need help with my 28 Grim Reaper Pyro (XBL)

G30RDY

Need help with my 28 Grim Reaper Pyro   (XBL) Empty Need help with my 28 Grim Reaper Pyro (XBL)

Post by G30RDY Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 pm

I just got this game the other day, and already having a blast! Made a level 50 bandit and now making a pyro. I need some help on items for my build as listed:

• Helmet-DONE
  • Chest-DONE
  • Hands-DONE
  • Legs-DONE
  • R-hand1-DONE
  • R-hand2-Upgraded Pyromancy Flame
  • L-hand1-Lightning/+15 Black Bow of Pharis
  • L-hand2-DONE
  • Ring1-DONE
  • Ring2-DONE
  • All 3 Chaos Pyromancy
    I dont have much to trade, but much help would be awesome! I just killed the butterfly.
    If you can help with co-op that would be fun! If you cant give me the items listed, anything better than what i already have? I only have the lighting great sythe and elite knight...

My GT is: G30RDY - Add me or private chat, no party's please.

• Last edited by G30RDY on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Co-Op)
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Need help with my 28 Grim Reaper Pyro   (XBL) Empty Re: Need help with my 28 Grim Reaper Pyro (XBL)

Post by Abiathar82 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 am

Hey there , sorry I can not help you as I am on PS3 but.... Contact Lord of Ash , he can help you out. Or just look up "The Invader Traded Store Of Wonders" Its a sticky on this page. Either way he can get you whatever you need.

Side note: How do I link stuff/post pictures on a forum post. That would have made it a lot easier to find him. As long as I have been on this forum I should know......

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 am