Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Rynn
defacto
Lord of Ash
Steel Dragon74
RedderAI
Ser Isaac
AquaZeroX26
11 posters

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ganker....

AquaZeroX26
    AquaZeroX26
    Casual
    Casual

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ganker.... Empty Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ganker....

Post by AquaZeroX26 Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:12 am

So for the last 2 days I have decided to do some pvp, after training my members (nightwatch) and being called a ganker for no reason even though the rules were followed for proper 1v1s where a 2v1 was initiated only when the invader tried to heal and or do something sketchy like getting away with having no stamina limit... I attemped to see what it was like, so i hopped on my lvl 120 and joined the forest hunters....

I'd say outta every 10 fights i was only allowed to pvp 1v1 fairly 1 time... so basically the majority of the time I was Ganked....

This brings me to my question... why do we, insist on talking **** to eachother calling one another ganker and whatnot if we all do it? and you know you do! (you know who you are) I just dont understand... its like when you play MW3 and the guy lags and shoots you and ur like "that was ********" yet some other game, the lag is caused by you and you end up killing some guy and hes all like "omg *** BS!"... I even had a guy who did a bow and when he almost died his host healed him and then they both rushed me! so honestly?.. its all bull... 1 outta 10 people who say they actually fight fair an honest actually do... then i got some random invader calling me a ganker on xbl after a whole day of me getting unfairly 2v1 so i decide to 2v1 back against those same people that just 2v1 me! one dude actually knew my old gamertag!

so im also kinda hoping for the ******** to stop, some of us stalk eachother with some kinda bloodlust **** on eachothers groups (for example mine has nothing to do with that gang/guild related crap) yet we play like complete noobs in reality and somehow try to justify it with no actual logic or reason... its hurting the quality of the game... I salute those few that still play honestly and specifically for fun... not those that send hate mail when their unfair or plain stupid/cheap attempts at winning fails...
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ganker.... Empty Re: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ganker....

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:23 am

Meh, let it out buddie idm, I gank, I kill gankers, I invade and kill people dishonourably.

I get ganked a lot I get over it, if they have the urge to call me out I don't reply, because hey it's a game ill just keep enjoying it.

After playing dark souls over a year, it's just a smooth walk. If you unfair buddie try demons souls. Difficult to upgrade weapons, horrifying stat growths like at 30pts in bit I'm below 900!!!

BP my god they are frightening. Maneater the hell....

Oh tbh flame lurker is easy idk how they made him frightening but he's ez to fight and fun engage.
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:56 am

I invaded this guy who said that power within is the most op move in the game. He said try to fight him without it. I killed him six times after that.

Honestly it's just assholes who are butthurt.
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:08 am

Ser Isaac wrote:Meh, let it out buddie idm, I gank, I kill gankers, I invade and kill people dishonourably.

I get ganked a lot I get over it, if they have the urge to call me out I don't reply, because hey it's a game ill just keep enjoying it.

After playing dark souls over a year, it's just a smooth walk. If you unfair buddie try demons souls. Difficult to upgrade weapons, horrifying stat growths like at 30pts in bit I'm below 900!!!

Oh tbh flame lurker is easy idk how they made him frightening but he's ez to fight and fun engage.

Lol yes
    I just got DeS a couple of weeks ago and it was hell

Weapon upgrading isnt that hard though and is overall better imo, seriously ill trade the hornet ring for fatal anyday because....
    A: it only aplies to the weps that should be used for crits
    B: it balances there super high crits by decreasing there effectivness in other areas

Also yeah the Flamelurker did suck didnt it, the False King was a total b***h and the Penitrator was a badass

But about gankers my advice is to do what I did
    Spent a mounth or so destroying ganker using ANY tactics you can think of no matter how OP, trollish, unconventional or just plain insane they are
    It really helps get all that anger out of your system
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:48 am

Ser Isaac wrote:Meh, let it out buddie idm, I gank, I kill gankers, I invade and kill people dishonourably.

Hell yea
    defacto
    defacto
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by defacto Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:57 am

Is this really a thread about ganking in the forest?

You know, the place where you get ganked 9/10 times? The place where people go to get better at PvP because 90% of the fights are 2v1 or 3v1?

Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 am

I'm talking about any place. Oolacile township, undead parish, lost izalith, darkroom garden, royal garden, and painted world of ariamis.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:34 am

I gank; a lot.
    I used to subscribe to the fair play manual, but the longer i play, the more i realize it's pointless, just play the game. If i see a symbol at my level, I summon them. I just need to ensure that i can defend myself if it's 1 v 1, or even worse 2 v 1. If I can do that, I don't care about giving someone the same opportunity to improve in 2 v 1, with me being the two.

And I -congradulate- the few and proud who kill me, because they have done a great deed, and shown great merit as a player.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:37 am

Sssshhhhh you Q_Q...... You let me solo an invader and I got insta gibbied. I hope you are happy.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:38 am

Ser Isaac wrote:Sssshhhhh you Q_Q...... You let me solo an invader and I got insta gibbied. I hope you are happy.
    ...you were in my world at some point?
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:41 am

Rynn wrote:
    Ser Isaac wrote:Sssshhhhh you Q_Q...... You let me solo an invader and I got insta gibbied. I hope you are happy.
    ...you were in my world at some point?

I knew you would forget, it was when we were testing the resistance stat to see if there was a hidden modifier. So we tested drake swords until you got invaded and I got killed by a briefer o.o""

Remember now?
    Incase my name is still not ringing a bell my old GT is KillingUniT582.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:47 am

Actually, I was thinking it was recently. I tend not to think that far back.
    You should come to the forest so i can murder you.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 am

I don't really engage in that area anymore =\ I chill at the kiln again waiting for some poor sap to be human there.
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SillentShadow Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 am

One cannot simply change a personal idea of what is fair and what is not, so its pointless to call anyone names...
    Besides there are no rules in the forest (except for cheating that should allways be considered an abuse).
    I play fair in the forest for one or two fights if i want i will fight dirty, i will gank and heal etc, depends on the mood i guess.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 am

3v1 fights are fun, do it on a Sl55 toon and when you win you feel godlike :O
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:32 am

I am happy to report that no I do not gank, I did around three times when I was just learning PvP and I had no idea what was going on really. After my Dark Souls infancy though I never again did Gank since I dislike the idea.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 am

Rynn wrote:You should come to the forest so i can murder you.
    Can we please make this the official motto of the forest hunters?

While every player has been on the ganking end of an invasion I'm proud to say I'll stand by and cheer an invader on as he slays my host in pvp, especially when there's another phantom.

But it's not out of some sense of honor or pride, quite the opposite in fact. I know that the majority or players I would be ganking would probably beat me flat out in a 1v1. I want to get better at pvp, that's why I pvp and I know that I play a hell of a lot worse with phantoms.

Although ganging up on cheaters is more fun than it should be lol!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 am

AzureCrow wrote:
    Rynn wrote:You should come to the forest so i can murder you.
    Can we please make this the official motto of the forest hunters?
    Go on and do it <3.
    I feel it's also the motto of Gankers as well. I Gank, and I kill gankers. I do whatever seems fun at the moment, and whenever someone kills me, it's good game.
    The odds don't matter to me anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:50 pm