Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Share
    avatar
    meridam99
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 995
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 42
    Location : Sitting

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by meridam99 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:45 pm

    I can't sticky threads, so it wasn't me.


    _________________
    Your opinion is flawed, I drive the BatMobile!
    avatar
    meridam99
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 995
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 42
    Location : Sitting

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by meridam99 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 pm

    meridam99 wrote:I can't sticky threads, so it wasn't me.

    Actually after Fex made me a full mod, I now have the capability to sticky now. That's right people I am not in training anymore! I am a full mod. Worst thing about being a moderator in training...the training bra Emergence makes us wear!


    _________________
    Your opinion is flawed, I drive the BatMobile!
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 pm

    Baal-Avatar wrote:
    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:I am a great scythe/lifehunt user, always from the beginning.
    So guess many people will use it. I ll be there...

    I actually think it was you and Dj-B-Man-Jr using them that got people interested. I was getting half my health bar removed from one hit sometimes. It was scary.

    Well that was a great fight night! Next saturday s gonna be fun!!


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 pm

    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:
    Baal-Avatar wrote:
    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:I am a great scythe/lifehunt user, always from the beginning.
    So guess many people will use it. I ll be there...

    I actually think it was you and Dj-B-Man-Jr using them that got people interested. I was getting half my health bar removed from one hit sometimes. It was scary.

    Well that was a great fight night! Next saturday s gonna be fun!!

    Great scythe + CMW ftw silly
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

    Lol anyone online now?


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by RANT on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:29 pm

    ill be on in two hours, anyone down for some practice for sat?


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Grey-Ronin
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 77
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-02-20

    New Fight Club Fighter

    Post by Grey-Ronin on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 pm

    Hi everyone. I'm new to this Dark Souls board and would like to sign up for some fight club fun this Saturday. My PSN is Grey-Ronin. I'll be happy to host in the future, but am keen to get into the action in my first fight club. I live in Japan so if there is a heap of lag when fighting me I apologize.

    I am probably to blame for Maneater_Mildreds (Zog) being an addict on Dark souls as I am the one that recommend both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Prior to my influence Maneater was a Battlefield junkie.
    avatar
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 2525
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 43
    Location : The 3rd place.

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Maneater_Mildred on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 pm

    Grey-Ronin wrote:Hi everyone. I'm new to this Dark Souls board and would like to sign up for some fight club fun this Saturday. My PSN is Grey-Ronin. I'll be happy to host in the future, but am keen to get into the action in my first fight club. I live in Japan so if there is a heap of lag when fighting me I apologize.

    I am probably to blame for Maneater_Mildreds (Zog) being an addict on Dark souls as I am the one that recommend both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Prior to my influence Maneater was a Battlefield junkie.

    About time you turned up. Proper Bow


    _________________
    01010111 01010100 01000110:
    01000001 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100001
    avatar
    Grey-Ronin
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 77
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-02-20

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Grey-Ronin on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

    All good things take time Mildred. I'm going to have to bust my butt getting my new toon to SL120 in time for fight club. Not sure if it will be any good, but experimentation is always fun.
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 pm

    Im in chat now with tikki and sauld


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by reim0027 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

    I'll be on in 2 hours, if you all can wait.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:45 pm

    are you guys on now? i'll be on at around 10:30 EST
    avatar
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 2525
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 43
    Location : The 3rd place.

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Maneater_Mildred on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 pm

    Grey-Ronin wrote:All good things take time Mildred. I'm going to have to bust my butt getting my new toon to SL120 in time for fight club. Not sure if it will be any good, but experimentation is always fun.

    All good things take time.... Well ive been waiting to fight you for a very long time, so i hope its good.

    @ my fellow fightclub members. Can i reserve the first fight against grey--ronin? Cant think of a nicer way to spend my birthday... Gettin beat up in public by my younger brother. cheers


    _________________
    01010111 01010100 01000110:
    01000001 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100001
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by reim0027 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 pm

    Dj-B-Man-Jr wrote:are you guys on now? i'll be on at around 10:30 EST
    I'll be on in an hour.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:04 am

    Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Grey-Ronin wrote:All good things take time Mildred. I'm going to have to bust my butt getting my new toon to SL120 in time for fight club. Not sure if it will be any good, but experimentation is always fun.

    All good things take time.... Well ive been waiting to fight you for a very long time, so i hope its good.

    @ my fellow fightclub members. Can i reserve the first fight against grey--ronin? Cant think of a nicer way to spend my birthday... Gettin beat up in public by my younger brother. cheers

    A happy pre Bday bro!!! I wont beat you to hard that day Bow


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 am

    Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Grey-Ronin wrote:All good things take time Mildred. I'm going to have to bust my butt getting my new toon to SL120 in time for fight club. Not sure if it will be any good, but experimentation is always fun.

    All good things take time.... Well ive been waiting to fight you for a very long time, so i hope its good.

    @ my fellow fightclub members. Can i reserve the first fight against grey--ronin? Cant think of a nicer way to spend my birthday... Gettin beat up in public by my younger brother. cheers

    I'll gladly host! It'll be your birthday present silly
    avatar
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 2525
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 43
    Location : The 3rd place.

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Maneater_Mildred on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:01 am

    Lol ty big grin

    @ goblin, dont even think about going easy.... Im gonna film afew fights and you dont want to be on youtube looking like that do you? Plus Fight club is all about the fighting, no fun if you dont try.


    _________________
    01010111 01010100 01000110:
    01000001 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100001
    avatar
    SugarCoatedTape

    Posts : 2
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Minneapolis, MN

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by SugarCoatedTape on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:35 am

    So this sounds like fun; I'd like to join in if I can! Never done one of these before...is there some kind of roster or organizational strategy to this? Or is it kind of "anyone who knows the rules can just put down the sign"?

    From what I've seen, the logistics of these things seem to be: the "host" summons a white and red phantom and those two people just duke it out? And then the winner just crystals out from the host? That's how I'm assuming it works. Someone please clarify if I'm wrong.

    Anyway, don't know what Saturday looks like, but count me in anyway! My PSN ID is Volatile386 if that's important.
    avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1739
    Reputation : 302
    Join date : 2012-01-16

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Baal-Avatar on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:21 am

    SugarCoatedTape wrote:So this sounds like fun; I'd like to join in if I can! Never done one of these before...is there some kind of roster or organizational strategy to this? Or is it kind of "anyone who knows the rules can just put down the sign"?

    From what I've seen, the logistics of these things seem to be: the "host" summons a white and red phantom and those two people just duke it out? And then the winner just crystals out from the host? That's how I'm assuming it works. Someone please clarify if I'm wrong.

    Anyway, don't know what Saturday looks like, but count me in anyway! My PSN ID is Volatile386 if that's important.


    You have it right. Place your red or white soapstone sign by the second bonfire in Blighttown by the arena (pit) area where the dragon scale is located in the chest. Hosts will then summon players to duel in the arena area. You can also try invading with the red eye orb but there is a chance you will invade players who are not in fight club. You do not need to crystal out as hopefully we can just summon more to continue fighting.
    avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1739
    Reputation : 302
    Join date : 2012-01-16

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Baal-Avatar on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 am

    Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Grey-Ronin wrote:All good things take time Mildred. I'm going to have to bust my butt getting my new toon to SL120 in time for fight club. Not sure if it will be any good, but experimentation is always fun.

    All good things take time.... Well ive been waiting to fight you for a very long time, so i hope its good.

    @ my fellow fightclub members. Can i reserve the first fight against grey--ronin? Cant think of a nicer way to spend my birthday... Gettin beat up in public by my younger brother. cheers

    That is awesome the event falls on your birthday. Hopefully we will make it fun! Happy early birthday!
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 pm

    2 days more... So looking forward to this!


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    SugarCoatedTape

    Posts : 2
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Minneapolis, MN

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by SugarCoatedTape on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 pm

    Baal-Avatar wrote:
    SugarCoatedTape wrote:So this sounds like fun; I'd like to join in if I can! Never done one of these before...is there some kind of roster or organizational strategy to this? Or is it kind of "anyone who knows the rules can just put down the sign"?

    From what I've seen, the logistics of these things seem to be: the "host" summons a white and red phantom and those two people just duke it out? And then the winner just crystals out from the host? That's how I'm assuming it works. Someone please clarify if I'm wrong.

    Anyway, don't know what Saturday looks like, but count me in anyway! My PSN ID is Volatile386 if that's important.


    You have it right. Place your red or white soapstone sign by the second bonfire in Blighttown by the arena (pit) area where the dragon scale is located in the chest. Hosts will then summon players to duel in the arena area. You can also try invading with the red eye orb but there is a chance you will invade players who are not in fight club. You do not need to crystal out as hopefully we can just summon more to continue fighting.

    Cool beans. I'll be putting my sign down; hope to have some good matches!
    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by WyrmHero on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:10 pm

    Ill try to be there.
    PSN: WyrmHero1945


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    avatar
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm

    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:2 days more... So looking forward to this!
    same! big grin
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 38
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:12 pm

    i still cant imagine how much dmg u do to me with dmb buff.
    u know i had to adjust my tactics to you so i take less dmg from u!
    we all do are getting better thx to FC


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn


    Sponsored content

    Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:05 am