Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Tomhet
sirnizz
GrinTwist
SillentShadow
Automancer
reim0027
Zakkia
Rynn
Aznul
WandererReece
AzureCrow
lalliman
GkMrBane
Kirk-Barb
Uparkaam
skarekrow13
SlakeMoth
Nybbles
dreamforger
23 posters

Am I the only one who has bad days playing DS?

SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Am I the only one who has bad days playing DS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I the only one who has bad days playing DS?

Post by SillentShadow Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:41 am

Thats a bad day? A BAD DAY??
    I shall calm down....
    A bad day, 99 humanity, 3M souls, lost a duel being the host in the Burg. Go to get humanity and souls... Fells down the stairs were i passed trilions of time with eyes closed............
    Went to Psyquiatrist made rehab, and got finally a bit better, but the pain, the horror, the insomnia are all still here...
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Am I the only one who has bad days playing DS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I the only one who has bad days playing DS?

Post by lalliman Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:45 am

^ Let's all have a moment of silence for SillentShadow's goodies that have been lost to the void Prostration
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:28 am

It's always on a Wednesday 4pm to 6pm, the parry it doesn't work I know I'm hitting the L2 but nothing is happening. I'm losing health now, almost done. Yup, time to invade again. Prostration

Everyone is entitled to a bad day in Dark Souls. Even if your some elite player at one point in time the game will just decide. "Eh, they've been alive for a long enough time." That's when you die, because it's all a conspiracy and the game is always... watching The Eye
    sirnizz
    sirnizz

Post by sirnizz Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 am

It's happenned to me no later than yesterday ! I'am finally getting into my Ng+, killed gwym without too much trouble, then start the game again.

I'am blazing through the undead Asylum and the rest of the game, made short work of the Bell Gargoyle, less than an 1hour later. I was beginning to get **** at that point with my sl120 char i feel invincible !

Onward to the Capra Démon (I need the large Ember) !

1st time I go to the fog door : 2s inside me dead sad Capra very hangry and the dog no less !

Ok ok, i did a mistake i'll be more cautious next time

2nd time, enter the fog door, same fate immediately getting destroyed by the dog and the blow of the capra démon couldn't even move to get back my souls...

1,2millions and 36humanity lost in the process.. I've stopped playing for the evening.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 am

Rynn wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:I got raped by those giant Skelis in the tomb where you get the ember. sad I thought I could kill them with a Grt sword like usual but since 1.06 stunlocking is impossible with those weapons..
    They ruined greatswords.

They did :evil: I never use them anymore except the abyss grt sword and the moonlight (like the R2 attacks)

its stupid that the two handed ultra Grt sword attacks are faster than two handing great swords. I think From showed too much favor for dex weapons in the last patch.
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:08 am

LOL, this thread reminded of yesterday. NG+, I reach Anor Londo without dying and then the stupid gargoyle kills me -_-
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 am

Naw, a host today got to the Manus fight, stood there doing the empty Estes flask animation before going thru the fog wall.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:41 pm

I like this thread a lot. It makes me feel I'm not the only one who screws up big time.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:51 am

Yesterday i failed over and over again trying to get through Sen's fortress. I've done it several times before but it just wouldn't WORK!
    Those damn swinging halberd thingy's. And when i finally got near the gollem, where i thought i was safe (the giant was already dead), one of those balder knights miraculously stabbed through my shield T_T
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 am

I think it's just something to do with The Painted World of Ariamis...
    Like the OP, I was flying through the game up until here. I struggle my way through and get
    to the bridge before Priscilla.
    The 4 zombies hike it over the barrier and I'm stuck in the middle, stunlocked to death.
    I run back and manage to fall in a hole! (Don't ask!) and that's alot of Soul's and Humanity gone!

And long story short I got my *** kicked another 6-7 times before I escaped that place.
    0.o
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:47 am

This is one of the reasons I invade:To be the alive witness of these wtf? moments twisted

I once invaded at the Klin. I spawned in from of Gwyn's gate and went to the bridge looking for the host.
    Surprise,I can see the host with 2 burly sunbros slaying the first BK.
    I swore to avenge his death and hid behind a pillar on the bridge.
    When the host and his bros went near the bridge,I Well What is it them and dodged the Gough's arrow in extremis.
    Then one sunbro came and tried to duel me with the support of the host who threw lighting spears at me.
    I WoTG him to the cliff and ran away to heal,one down.

I saw them next with fear fighting the BK at the stairs as I knew my turn would come next.
    Then miracle,the host rolled to the cliff for no reason............... cheers F**********K YEEEEEEEEAH! was my reaction.
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Mine mostly involve the crystal skeletons at the entrance to the duke's archives lately :roll:

Possibly the largest concentration of them, it really gets on my nerves, partly since you cannot backstab on the elevator.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Aznul wrote:Mine mostly involve the crystal skeletons at the entrance to the duke's archives lately :roll:

Possibly the largest concentration of them, it really gets on my nerves, partly since you cannot backstab on the elevator.

omg yea, that channeler keeps me on my toes while i fight those first ones, AND that stupid archer. takes me 10 minutes to kill them, and i use half my estus.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:20 pm

omg!

i had a ***** of a time in the crystal caves last night, when the gold crystal golem wasn't casually flicking me off that narrow *** bridge, the butterfly above him was one shotting me with that homing magic nonsense. took me 17 tries and cost me 45 humanity and almost a million souls to get past those bastards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 pm