Suicide Bomber

    Share
    avatar
    The_Burning Cross
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 22
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-10
    Age : 104
    Location : Undead Asylum (Maximum Security)

    Suicide Bomber

    Post by The_Burning Cross on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 am



    _________________
    Praise the Sun When in doubt, Praise The Sun Praise the Sun
    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Glutebrah on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 am

    The_Burning Cross wrote:http://mmdks.com/c1w

    when i think suicide bomber i think

    Power within + RTSR + Ring of Sun + Dusk Crown + WOG spam


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 29
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Sentiel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 am

    Glutebrah wrote:
    The_Burning Cross wrote:http://mmdks.com/c1w

    when i think suicide bomber i think

    Power within + RTSR + Ring of Sun + Dusk Crown + WOG spam
    Maybe add Dragon Torso to that combination and switch RTSR for Ring of the Sun Princess in case that you need to heal, because host/invader starts chickening out, or simply want to wait and let PW kill you for him.
    I know I would do that. If I saw you coming at me boosted like this I would hightail it away from you, or shoot you with a bow.

    ...
    I've actually met a guy with similar setup. He used PW and Dragon Torso. But he also got Ring of Fog and was hiding in the forest and tried to ambush me with WoG. Still, it did some 1300 damage, but didn't kill me.
    He didn't have RTSR active, or maybe he had low Faith I dunno.

    Nice idea though. Kudos for style.

    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Glutebrah on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 am

    Sentiel wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:
    The_Burning Cross wrote:http://mmdks.com/c1w

    when i think suicide bomber i think

    Power within + RTSR + Ring of Sun + Dusk Crown + WOG spam
    Maybe add Dragon Torso to that combination and switch RTSR for Ring of the Sun Princess in case that you need to heal, because host/invader starts chickening out, or simply want to wait and let PW kill you for him.
    I know I would do that. If I saw you coming at me boosted like this I would hightail it away from you, or shoot you with a bow.

    ...
    I've actually met a guy with similar setup. He used PW and Dragon Torso. But he also got Ring of Fog and was hiding in the forest and tried to ambush me with WoG. Still, it did some 1300 damage, but didn't kill me.
    He didn't have RTSR active, or maybe he had low Faith I dunno.

    Nice idea though. Kudos for style.

    well if the build is called suicide bombing i figure Powerwith in is a must as its a SUICIDE. if a suicide bomber his charging in at 80mph in his explosive van, a people see he is coming, yea they will try to high tail it out of there, but the suicide bomber isn't going to stop and try again, aka heal


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 29
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Sentiel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am

    Ok, how about this then?
    Suicide Bomber
    He has enough Equip Burden to carry a weapon if you want.
    Got Grass Crest Shield for stamina regen to get to the target faster, or you can switch it for Sanctus to have more time before your bomb goes off.
    The idea is to really run into your opponent and BOMB him with WoG and spam it until one of you dies. For this I chose Xanthous set, to be visible and freak the **** out of your target. Sneaking around ain't no suicide bombing, just rush straight at them like a madman and let them feel them Wraths.

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Rynn on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 am

    Sentiel wrote:Sneaking around ain't no suicide bombing,
    Historically, the most successful suicide bombings come by surprise.
    avatar
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 262
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-10-20
    Age : 20
    Location : The chaos where all is concealed

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Avenger649 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:57 pm

    The build has most of the suicide bomber qualities, but the point of the build is to have as little vitality as possible.
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=165101811790888678
    I edited the build a bit while maintaining its purpose.
    You may want a chameleon instead of one force.
    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Carphil on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 pm

    hmm I thought it was related to Karmic Justice silly


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 29
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Sentiel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 pm

    Rynn wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:Sneaking around ain't no suicide bombing,
    Historically, the most successful suicide bombings come by surprise.
    Everybody will be suprised if you suddenly take off your shirt to reveal several kgs of C4 strapped to your nipples and blow the whole building into oblivion.
    That's why. lol!

    avatar
    The_Burning Cross
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 22
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-10
    Age : 104
    Location : Undead Asylum (Maximum Security)

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by The_Burning Cross on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 pm

    Avenger649 wrote:The build has most of the suicide bomber qualities, but the point of the build is to have as little vitality as possible.
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=165101811790888678
    I edited the build a bit while maintaining its purpose.
    You may want a chameleon instead of one force.

    I might take this build into the arena after light editing


    _________________
    Praise the Sun When in doubt, Praise The Sun Praise the Sun
    avatar
    The_Burning Cross
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 22
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-10
    Age : 104
    Location : Undead Asylum (Maximum Security)

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by The_Burning Cross on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 pm

    Sentiel wrote:
    Rynn wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:Sneaking around ain't no suicide bombing,
    Historically, the most successful suicide bombings come by surprise.
    Everybody will be suprised if you suddenly take off your shirt to reveal several kgs of C4 strapped to your nipples and blow the whole building into oblivion.
    That's why. lol!

    Why does this remind me of the Citroen C4?


    _________________
    Praise the Sun When in doubt, Praise The Sun Praise the Sun

    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 139
    Reputation : -11
    Join date : 2012-01-20

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by lorenzo110 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:59 pm

    I ran into one of those suicide bombers two nights ago. Red tear stone, power within, wog, dark beads, dusk crown, and probably another ring to boost his magic. It was a dead give away when you saw the RTSR activated as he ran and he used pw. Used avelyn for a one hit kill on him in two of the fights. Then he tried to hide for the other two but still got scragged because I recongnized his name when he invaded and expected him to fight the same way. Never fails because they do. Its a good technique against noobs but not very effective against veteran players. Just my opin.
    avatar
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1213
    Reputation : 77
    Join date : 2012-03-14
    Age : 23
    Location : NYC

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by mugenis4real on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:34 pm

    Wouldn't a suicide bomber build look more like this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFXK_7Sz2M&feature=relmfu
    avatar
    The_Burning Cross
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 22
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-10
    Age : 104
    Location : Undead Asylum (Maximum Security)

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by The_Burning Cross on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 pm

    lorenzo110 wrote:I ran into one of those suicide bombers two nights ago. Red tear stone, power within, wog, dark beads, dusk crown, and probably another ring to boost his magic. It was a dead give away when you saw the RTSR activated as he ran and he used pw. Used avelyn for a one hit kill on him in two of the fights. Then he tried to hide for the other two but still got scragged because I recongnized his name when he invaded and expected him to fight the same way. Never fails because they do. Its a good technique against noobs but not very effective against veteran players. Just my opin.

    You say that, but it would work if you changed you strategy sometimes


    _________________
    Praise the Sun When in doubt, Praise The Sun Praise the Sun

    Sponsored content

    Re: Suicide Bomber

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:53 pm