Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
deadagain
PlasticandRage
callipygias
Carpercen
8 posters

What are your toughts abour lord blade's set???

Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

What are your toughts abour lord blade's set??? Empty What are your toughts abour lord blade's set???

Post by Carpercen Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:05 pm

It is a good armor??
    what do you think?
    or is any of the pieces of the set worth it? or better than another armors?

'Cuase it looks badass
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

What are your toughts abour lord blade's set??? Empty Re: What are your toughts abour lord blade's set???

Post by callipygias Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:45 pm

'Looks badass' is the only part that matters to me. I like the looks better with Artorias' armor though. Very cool additions.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What are your toughts abour lord blade's set??? Empty Re: What are your toughts abour lord blade's set???

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 pm

I used parts of it for my last dex build. What's really nice about it is that it's very lightweight and adds poise. Nice to mix if you want poise but don't have a lot of weight allowance left to work with. It also adds decent resistances if memory serves. I'm pretty sure it has relatively high curse res. I mixed mine with the SK set. They looked decent together on a female character and I ended up with fair poise for a fast roller.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:47 pm

I love the chest piece but the boots throw me off I don't like the pointed toes. I absolutely adore the ceramic mask. The best looking head piece in the game imo.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Low armor and low weight. Sounds good.

Still I think the armor is too heavy for its low armor.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:21 pm

vatar5 wrote:Low armor and low weight. Sounds good.

Still I think the armor is too heavy for its low armor.

It's lighter than most of the other low weight poise sets, like the Adventurer's set, Solaire's, Eastern, Thorns, DW. I think it actually might be the lightest set with poise.

Edit: Chainmail is about comparable. It's a little bit heavier though.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:28 pm

its REALLY good. im wearing most(sometimes the full set) in my server build.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:55 am

I absolutely adore the set. I use it in my Ninja fast rolling build. It's the only ninja/assasin roleplaying set that has poise and a decent amount of defense. I'll switch to the Painting Guardian set to the Shadow or the Brigand set from time to time. And as a added plus, i LOVE blue. Everything about my character is all blue!
    SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SATLOS Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am

Love the chest and head pieces. They blend with a lot of other sets quite nicely (graphically): black/silver knight, black iron, etc.

I particularly like how the chest and head look with Giant Leggings & Gauntlets, which brings you to exactly 53 poise ^_^. I host in the Artorias arena wearing that combination. SUPER CIARAN.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm