Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
callipygias
johnnyjwa
Knight Alundil
Stone inc
sekkate
reim0027
Infighter
Marino.
Automancer
lorenzo110
AzureCrow
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
CaligoIllioneus
lextune
Kiva the wanderer
wolfboy
Glutebrah
RANT
vatar5
Phoenix Rising
The Letter X
Tolvo
Lord of Ash
ICEFANG
Juutas
29 posters

Why are everyone over leveled as f*ck?

Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Why are everyone over leveled as f*ck? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are everyone over leveled as f*ck?

Post by Marino. Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Do you even know how long it takes to get to 710 (legit) ?

I have one in Demons Souls and that Character got 200 Hours (only Level 670 though) . And its not worth it for both PVP and PVE imo :|
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Why are everyone over leveled as f*ck? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are everyone over leveled as f*ck?

Post by WyrmHero Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:11 pm

LOL there's no reason to get past SL 380 because you have:

99 Vit
    50 Att
    99 End
    58 Str
    45 Dex
    50 Int
    50 Faith

Here you got max HP, equipload and extreme diminishing returns breakpoints for AR and mag adj and max spell casting speed. I would say that people getting past this SL have no idea what the hell they're doing lol.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm

WyrmHero wrote:LOL there's no reason to get past SL 380 because you have:

99 Vit
    50 Att
    99 End
    58 Str
    45 Dex
    50 Int
    50 Faith

Here you got max HP, equipload and extreme diminishing returns breakpoints for AR and mag adj and max spell casting speed. I would say that people getting past this SL have no idea what the hell they're doing lol.

No idea why someone would downrep the truth.
    And to back Juutas up again, I agree that the best players stay at 100-120. Not saying that good players don't go past that level, but the only players that have beaten me more often than not are in the 100-120 range.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:24 pm

I was talking about Demons Souls not Dark .

I was on NG50+ and even with those Stats i was still getting killed in 3-4 Hits (Garl Vinland 1Hits me) so it really was'nt any different
    in short : It was not worth it at all, i rather would start a new Character.

Not to mention that noone Invaded and noone was there to be Summoned .

So yeah just stick to 100 (Arena) or 120 (Organized PVP) or 60 (for Invasions)
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 pm

W is right. Anything above 380 (with the stats he listed) is insignificantly stronger. There is no real reason to go above that level, unless you havea specific PvP/PvE SL in mind to play with others.
    defacto
    defacto
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by defacto Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:19 am

This happens for a really simple reason. Most people don't like to stop leveling.

Why continue to play a character that is not going to get any stronger? That is the main motivation for a lot of people.

I tried to explain to my friend about the SL 120 community cap and he just wasn't having any of it. He thought it was stupid and pointless.

Most people don't come to the forums or know anything about the game other than they are having fun.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:33 am

WyrmHero wrote:LOL there's no reason to get past SL 380 because you have:

99 Vit
    50 Att
    99 End
    58 Str
    45 Dex
    50 Int
    50 Faith

Yeah, this is true and usually the players higher than that also fight like they don't know what the hell they are doing, haha! (only spamming wog or still circle for bs the whole match etc.)
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 am

Btw I tested the Cracked Red Eye Orb-thing....doesn't work, still most players I invade are few hundred levels over mine, so apparently this is just a rumor.
    yupjup

Post by yupjup Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:23 pm

i dont care to fight higher ups i know i get more invasions at 120 than 160 for ecample

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm