Any suggestions?

Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Any suggestions?

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:48 pm

I've been using pure fightter builds and I want to switch up a little, so mage or faith build?

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by WandererReece on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:41 pm

For PvE I would say whatever you think looks more interesting and fun.
    For PvP I would say faith, because you can't hit anyone with projectile magic. Faith has WoG, but sorcery doesn't have any AoE spells. Also, DMB is stronger than CMW. However, this is my opinion, and the choice depends on how you want your character.

People may complain about the Dark Sorceries, but they can be dodged as easily as any other magic.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:19 am

I don't want to use buffs unless iitts on a mid roll char, infact with that being said I'm going to make a crys magic wep using crystal knight build.

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:33 pm