Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Is it just me?

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Is it just me? Empty Is it just me?

Post by Gazman0169 Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Or has the drop rate of Chunks and Slabs, Slabs especially, from the Darkwraiths in New Londo gone down since the release of Patch 1.06? :suspect:

I swear it has. As prior to Patch 1.06 arriving on the scene with a 410 discovery rate I used to be able to blag a Chunk or a Darkhand from virtually every other kill, and at least one Slab every 15th to 20th run. But nowadays I'll be lucky to blag a single Chunk or Darkhand on each run, and I haven't seen a single soddin Slab! 🇳🇴

And if that's not bad enough, on my latest run not having the option to use any ranged weapons (including consumable items) Siegmayer decided to go and suicide in Izalith before I had a chance to even move! :affraid:
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Is it just me? Empty Re: Is it just me?

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Don't know about the chunkies and slab-o's, but my Siegmeyer jumped to his immediate death as well before I could fart. I've never seen an NPC die in a split second like that before.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Same as, I was like... "You prat! What did ya wanna go do that for?" 🇳🇴

I swear the next time we meet I'm gonna kick his lard-arse all around Lordran! lol
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

TBH, I had never done his storyline before but I saw a video of him on youtube battlecrying "I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!" or something like that and I just wanted to hear that.

When he died from the twelve foot fall I didn't even feel sorry for him. He might be a jolly fat old knight, but he really kind of sucks at DKS. Everytime he faces a challenge he just gives up and falls asleep. He should stick to something easier like Skyrim where he can just loaf about a tavern all day kill all the enemies without breaking a sweat.

Last edited by BIG TIME MASTER on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 pm

I don't think so because i snagged 20 chunks and 2 slabs in under an hour a few hours ago. Only had 10 humanity and the gold ring.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:32 pm

That's so damn funny (argh! My sweet little Lin, this 10 foot fall has ended me...!)
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm

i don't think the drop rate for chunks has changed, 1 or 3 per farming run seems about the same to me. as for slabs, i've never had one drop in hundreds of hours game play … so.

i do think that humanity is harder to farm from rats though, took me 2 hours the other day to find just six humanity from the rats in the depths (i killed every single rat on each farming run) i used to get around six humanity from one farming run before 1.06

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm