Why I can't wait for the next Souls game.

BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Why I can't wait for the next Souls game.

Post by BIG TIME MASTER on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Your question about Dragons Dogma, yes it is recommend (from me at least). I played it for a DKS break while I was waiting on DLC and it is an excellent game.

I think they are going to make a hard mode for DLC sometime soon so you might want to wait for that, but regardless it is well worth some time. It does a few things I would love DKS to do and the boss fights, albeit not hard like DKS, are just outstanding. It's like a more relaxed style of gameplay than DKS though it's not going to insult you with hand holding, and some parts of the game can be a pretty good challenge. Aesthetically it is a very pleasing game as well.
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm in love with the Souls games also, and can't wait for the next game(if it does come this gen). It is good to play other games though, or you become too attached to a certain style and can't appreciate different ideas.

I'm really looking forward to Metal Gear:ground zeros(my other favorite franchise),Metal Gear:Rising,Ni No Kuni,GTA 5,DmC(after the demo i really am excited for it),Final Fantasy:Lightning Returns(yup),and Dragons Crown.

Also Persona 5 & Final Fantasy versus 13 when they actually come out.
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:I'm in love with the Souls games also, and can't wait for the next game(if it does come this gen). It is good to play other games though, or you become too attached to a certain style and can't appreciate different ideas.

I'm really looking forward to Metal Gear:ground zeros(my other favorite franchise),Metal Gear:Rising,Ni No Kuni,GTA 5,DmC(after the demo i really am excited for it),Final Fantasy:Lightning Returns(yup),and Dragons Crown.

Also Persona 5 & Final Fantasy versus 13 when they actually come out.

Bro it sounds like you got Rpg in you veins. LOL

I have always been a big fan of adventure games Super metroid ->Zelda-> More Zelda games-> then I branched to first person shooters golden eye-> then to third person games psy ops -> fell in love with Yuna FFX:(-> then after playing all lame main stream stuff thats been out Halo, Mw3, A creed, & Skyrim, -> then I re-discovered my greatest passion pure adventure DARK SOULS!.

"Plain Childish" said the small man, to which the much bigger man said "it wont seem so childish when it happens to you"

The Silver Big hat SL 200 (anti-mage, mage) http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=299020992731779294

And his little mage hunting brother SL100 http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=391801110669564162

Move Like a Rapier Sting like a claymore http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=329792397855464820

If the cost of keeping a thread on topic is a down vote then I will make that sacrifice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:40 am