Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Manus tail?

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Manus tail? Empty Manus tail?

Post by Odinbear Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:59 am

Just wondering... Does the Manus tail hack off? Been in the fight, which is very hard , many times and have yet to see the tail get hacked off.

Also have fought Kalameet a few times and just recently managed to hack his tail off for the host. Many times in there too and this was a first. Pretty hard to get his tail, huh? Now just crossing my fingers that some of my toons can do the deed.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Manus tail? Empty Re: Manus tail?

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Try to make sure you summon a couple of heavy armored tanks with big weapons. They can do the most damage aagainst the tail. If you stay back out of the fray, you should be able to heal them a bunch.
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:12 pm

The tail is not cuttable, sadly.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 am

CaligoIllioneus wrote:The tail is not cuttable, sadly.

Thank you, sir.
    Still gonna pound on it though, seems weak there and when you hit him in his hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 am