Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Joichiro
oregonav8r
Kerberos-013
AugustBlade
Ghadis_God
Odinbear
Jester's Tears
Gazman0169
Conrack
billy_bayonet
Nybbles
15 posters

Patch 1.07?

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Patch 1.07? - Page 2 Empty Re: Patch 1.07?

Post by Gazman0169 Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:29 pm

@Conrack- Agreed. The PS3 is temporarily bugged, so what? It's not the end of the World, and I'm sure 'the Powers that be' are working on a fix as we speak. If it really bothers you that much either play the game off-line, or go play something else, until a fix arrives.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 pm

I have to agree with gazman. After coming back to dark souls (just yesterday) I decided I wouldn't get the dlc because of the horror stories involved with the ps3, but Dark Souls is a serious love of mine and I couldn't resist. I start my ng, work my way through all challenges up to the archives and acquired the pendant all the while thinking i would have to hop offline once i hit the sanctuary. Well, i forgot, my excitement got the best of me and i started working my way through oolacile and then it happened. Just before the artorias fight i started noticing the flickering and vanishing and what not and it hit me, "this is what everyone is complaining about?" I just don't get it. I was way more content with playing through this epic sidestory than to complain about some flickering. I was able to summon and be summoned multiple times and arena worked fine for me. big grin I'm in love with this area too! Maybe I'm just not as picky or something, but this is miniscule to what could've been associated with a botched patch/release.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:43 pm

you haven't made it to the humanity sprites just before Manus yet, have you.

edit: it's also a huge pain in the arse trying to get all the loot when all the shinies are invisible
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 pm

My experience with the humanity has been minor as well. The loot tends to reappear after a few seconds and that's if it's happening. I must be one of the lucky systems that isn't overly affected by it cause I've read some have it worse than others apparently.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Nybbles wrote:you haven't made it to the humanity sprites just before Manus yet, have you.

edit: it's also a huge pain in the arse trying to get all the loot when all the shinies are invisible

Invisible manus magic. Invisible ghosts that suck your life dry, pretty quickly. I'd rather have real challenges than sometimes you see it coming sometimes you don't , due to a visual bug. After. All GAMES are graphics.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 am

Conrack wrote:
    Kerberos-013 wrote:From what I've read its PS3 only, which really pisses me off. I'm considering switching over to Xbox.

uh.... I'd really like the Futurama " I dont want to live on this planet anymore" image here.

so because of a technical oversight that likely had nothing to do with From's side of it and likely a change in netcode somewhere on psn that had a slim chance of effecting the game, in which sadly it did effect it, Suddenly means the ps3 is bad and that the 360 is immune to similare problems that could occur?

apparently I made him mad because I don't agree with people who are willing to go out and buy either a new game or console because ONE problem has occured
    People get upset and overstate things all the time, especially on the internet. I wouldn't worry too much. Although I have no idea why you got so much negative rep. Heh, people are much more argumentative these days it seems.
    Conrack
    Conrack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Conrack Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:07 pm

True, but in the end neg rep doesnt bother me as long as I can speak my mind. but I do understand his frustration that dlc was expensive and so if it doesnt work correctly you get the feeling you've been robbed.
    AugustBlade
    AugustBlade
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AugustBlade Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Conrack wrote:True, but in the end neg rep doesnt bother me as long as I can speak my mind. but I do understand his frustration that dlc was expensive and so if it doesnt work correctly you get the feeling you've been robbed.

This, exactly. I'm not super pissed, but I am a bit annoyed at spending $15 for a glitchy mess. This is more significant than most minor bugs.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Im glad my DLC is still ok kinda happy that the xbox gets patches so often.
    Spoiler:
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 pm

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/11/16/namco-investigating-dark-souls-dlc-glitch.aspx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:27 am