I need help with broken pendant [ASAP]

Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Re: I need help with broken pendant [ASAP]

Post by Odinbear on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:52 am

To clarify for OP, does the patch put the vortex there or does the DLC? I was under the impression, the patch put the vortex and the new golem in Dukes Archives, and the DLC just allowed the golem to drop the KEY to enter the vortex ( broken pendant ).
    Is this correct?

In a world with so few RULES, its always rough when someone plays in a way you think is unfair. Get over it.
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: I need help with broken pendant [ASAP]

Post by VinheimProfessor on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Just for the sake of simplicity, OP, I suggest you create a new character and run through the game really quickly. Better yet, if you have a higher level existing character, confirm if they can access the DLC. If neither works, then you can ask customer service to give you a refund or new copy of the game.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm