Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Opinions on a Dex/Int Build - PvE and PvP

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Opinions on a Dex/Int Build - PvE and PvP Empty Opinions on a Dex/Int Build - PvE and PvP

Post by Automancer Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:59 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=291416275446369527

Please read before commenting on the build. I'd like some constructive criticisms. =)

So i'm planning to start a Dex/Int build that can play well in both PvE as well as in PvP.
    I've never made such a build before since i've only ever played mid-roll to fat-roll tankers so this is kind of new to me.

I'd like to have some opinions on it and whether there should be any changes to it. I purposely put 32 INT because i do want to play with the Dark Magic that a lot of people have been abusing. There are many other Dex weapons that i will menu swap with, like the Notched Whip, Gold and Dark Silver Tracer and maybe even the Chaos Blade if i have to. The Hornet ring is mainly for PvE which i will swap for the Wolf Ring when i do PvP.

To be honest, i would rather be at SL100 so that i can fight in the arena once the bug is fixed. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Opinions on a Dex/Int Build - PvE and PvP Empty Re: Opinions on a Dex/Int Build - PvE and PvP

Post by raecor14 Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:08 am

nice strong and mobile, if you dont want to tank or glass cannon it you have done nice. try velkas rapier for something different

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm