I’m Guilty!!!!

ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

I’m Guilty!!!!

Post by ted1023 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 am

I have accidently become what I hate… Last night while helping a host complete a level he was invaded. Being the guide, I felt it was my job to fight the invader, so when he ran up I waved the host off and engaged the invader. During the battle the unthinkable happened I rolled and accidently came up with a back stab on him.

I Never and mean Never B/S in PvP only on NPCs I felt like I ruined a good duel. I could tell he was aggravated by his gesture and rightfully so. My Back stab brought his life down to just over a sliver. I then removed my armor and stood in front of him turned my back and allowed him to back stab me. Once that was done he jumped off the cliff. I know the Host must have been looking on like WTF just happened..lol .

I actually messaged the phantom apologizing and offered a fair duel and if he gets me down I will give him 3 titanite slabs..lol

ted4freestyle (youtube channel just vids of fun pvp)
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: I’m Guilty!!!!

Post by strangejoy on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 am

I think you're overreacting a bit here. Backstabs are part of the game. People who incessantly fish for them are annoying and boring, but backstabbing someone isn't the end of the world. I would have just killed the guy after backstabbing him. You're trying to get the host through the level.

Dedicated forestwraith.
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 am

Hey, I'll duel you for those slabs if it will make you feel better bro...

FC for life!!!
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 am

the guy invaded so he should expect the cheapest tricks in the book, organized pvp is another thing.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 am

It's the end of the world, mate.
    You shouldn't have done that.
    We're doomed.
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ted1023 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:57 am

Lol, yeah I know guys, B/S have gotten such a bad rep with everyone who has abused the system that I try hard not to fall into that category, especially on a low level duel.

The guy did end up taking me on my offer and after about 30 sec I realized he was defiantly new to PvP kinda made it worst.lol I had 3/4 of his life down without him landing one blow. I stopped and gave him a slab just for trying. He sent me a friend request asking me to help him beat quelagg..lol

ted4freestyle (youtube channel just vids of fun pvp)
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 pm

ted1023 wrote:I have accidently become what I hate… Last night while helping a host complete a level he was invaded. Being the guide, I felt it was my job to fight the invader, so when he ran up I waved the host off and engaged the invader. During the battle the unthinkable happened I rolled and accidently came up with a back stab on him.

I Never and mean Never B/S in PvP only on NPCs I felt like I ruined a good duel. I could tell he was aggravated by his gesture and rightfully so. My Back stab brought his life down to just over a sliver. I then removed my armor and stood in front of him turned my back and allowed him to back stab me. Once that was done he jumped off the cliff. I know the Host must have been looking on like WTF just happened..lol .

I actually messaged the phantom apologizing and offered a fair duel and if he gets me down I will give him 3 titanite slabs..lol

So when do you want to duel?

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 pm

I'll duel you. I want slab lol.
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm

ted1023 wrote:Lol, yeah I know guys, B/S have gotten such a bad rep with everyone who has abused the system that I try hard not to fall into that category, especially on a low level duel.

The guy did end up taking me on my offer and after about 30 sec I realized he was defiantly new to PvP kinda made it worst.lol I had 3/4 of his life down without him landing one blow. I stopped and gave him a slab just for trying. He sent me a friend request asking me to help him beat quelagg..lol

I would definitely say that, even though it was an accident, that you have more than shown him that you feel guilty about it. I don't think you have anything to worry about, all things considered you handled it very well and very honourably happy.

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:30 pm