Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
sinspaw
Tornesol
XKnightArtoriasX
sunbro
PlasticandRage
DoughGuy
Astardbay
11 posters

The Pendant Theory to End All Pendant Theories

sunbro
    sunbro
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Pendant Theory to End All Pendant Theories - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pendant Theory to End All Pendant Theories

Post by sunbro Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:42 am

Why dont you start with the most obvious ones like the pyromancer just to test you're theory
    Astardbay
    Astardbay
    Casual
    Casual

The Pendant Theory to End All Pendant Theories - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pendant Theory to End All Pendant Theories

Post by Astardbay Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:13 am

kountz wrote:Miyazuki admitted his pendant comment was a prank in the following interview:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/02/dark-souls-miyazaki-talks-artorias-of-the-abyss

The pendant truly does nothing.

Yeah, I read that article the day it was published. If you read the thread you'd understand why I'm doing this. No matter what people say, I'm doing this, so can people without anything constructive to say stop posting? If you don't want to believe in it fine, but this point has been made multiple times.

As for the pyro, I think you have to do it in order of classes. Plus, I already made a mistake, I realized Quelana was from Izalith, not the Great Swamp. Before I start this I want to be sure I have the "right" characters. I understand that it could be any characters, but I'm only doing it once, I just want to make sure that if does have any element to truth to it, I do it right, so I only have to do it once. If there's nothing the first time, I quit haha
    Tornesol
    Tornesol

Post by Tornesol Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 am

Again, I honor your determination! Keep at it.

Just as a heads up, I did the pyro class runthrough awhile ago. And I got nothing. No braziers was lit, nothing special. Just the same old, same old. But feel free to try!! And as a reminder, if you haven´t read the SunBro thread about the search for the pendant. Do that. It has some useful information for ya.

I did the following:

Class: Pyro
    Gift: Pendant
    Cov: Chaos
    Head: The one that says something about swaps..
    Body: slim
    Fire: I linked it. I think... Was awhile ago

Extra: I did the runthrough with the starting-gear. Everthing.
    And I tried to rollplay, as if what would a dude from the great swamp do? You get it..

You say that you are not sure about if the pyro should go with the chaos cov as I did. In return, what cov should he be in then?

Keep at it!!!
    sunbro
    sunbro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sunbro Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 am

this is what i did

Warrior / Warrior of Sunlight / Jubilant Catarina / link the fire
    Knight / Princess's Guard / Astora Noble / link the fire
    Wanderer / Blade of the Darkmoon / Far East traveler / link the fire
    Thief / Darkwraith / Dubious Carim / walk away
    Bandit / Gravelord Servant / Classic Zena / link the fire
    Hunter / Forest Hunter / Delta Farmer / walk away
    Sorcerer / Path of the Dragon / Dragon Scholar / walk away
    Pyromancer / Chaos Servant / Earie Great Swamp / link the fire
    Cleric / Way of White / Thorolund Cleric / link the fire

And the last one still in progres
    Astardbay
    Astardbay
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Astardbay Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 am

Tornesol wrote:Again, I honor your determination! Keep at it.

Just as a heads up, I did the pyro class runthrough awhile ago. And I got nothing. No braziers was lit, nothing special. Just the same old, same old. But feel free to try!! And as a reminder, if you haven´t read the SunBro thread about the search for the pendant. Do that. It has some useful information for ya.

I did the following:

Class: Pyro
    Gift: Pendant
    Cov: Chaos
    Head: The one that says something about swaps..
    Body: slim
    Fire: I linked it. I think... Was awhile ago

Extra: I did the runthrough with the starting-gear. Everthing.
    And I tried to rollplay, as if what would a dude from the great swamp do? You get it..

You say that you are not sure about if the pyro should go with the chaos cov as I did. In return, what cov should he be in then?

Keep at it!!!

I know that the pyro is in the Chaos covenant, I said I wasn't sure of the character, as I know now it's not Quelana. I think it's Laurentius.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm