User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists?

felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists?

Post by felclef on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey bros, it may sound strange, but do we have a user blacklist?

I'm not sure, but I guess the wikidot had something like this in the past...

Hackers, abusers, such things... Do we have? If we don't, you'd like it?

I'm posting in the PVP board bc I think is the most common case for hacking/abuse.

the history behind the doubt... kinda long:

I finished my SL100 toon and started only some random PVP. The number of guys which summon you as a BP/Dragon and waits you with HCSM/Pursuers and casts CSS in you face is unbelievable. But hey, this is not a big deal.

I summoned one guy to fight. After the first heal by blessing, I started to parry and BS like an a**hole, and it was like eight blessings before this dude finally had success killing me. Well, he messaged me like "lol noob BS abuser noob noob" and another dirt things I won't share. Well, I replied "how cute, but I'm glad you spent like a dozen blessings with me <3"; in the next reply, the player in question said he had a mule with infinite blessing and another ton of dirty names and stuff... Well, I blocked and lol'd.

Next time, Oolacile Township, wich is kinda flickering lol. Here I found a trick that I guess is old, but never had happened to me: Dark Hand sucking while you are bowing. I must say it made me lol at myself!
    The thing here is, every body is doing it on the OTS, it's like... No body bows, and if you do, everyone tries do troll you with DH. I felt to this troll once, then marked down the username and once the guy invade and bow, I just started to hit/bs, no problem at all.

Here, more insults.
    After some time, I kinda forget the case, and thought "hey, there is a lot of good players here, lets have some good time" and back to the /bow and /wave. Another troll came and I lost 10 humanities this time. But I swear, it's ok! Made me lol again thinking I'm kinda naive in TS...
    But it was ANOTHER PSN user of the same guy I was killing, and I only know that because he hate-msg'd me telling how noob and scum I was/am. lol guys, again, I just said it was cute, beautiful, and if he felt good, that he is welcome to play with any of his accounts... And after some very disrespectful msgs, blcoked him/her.

There was a lot of other cases, like, gankers who also msg you telling you are sh!t, etc etc... The thing here is *NOT* the loosing to gankers, hackers and abusers. Is the disrespectful behavior of these players. Thus, I guess a black list is good enough: if you are OK with then, you don't need to block then, but if you do think they need, at least, to be public known, just put their name on the black list and say what they did (bad language, hacking, spamming beads/wotg, etc).

All this happened at PSN. I guess soon the PC will be worst... I don't know the XBL, though...

Anyway, if you guys think the idea isn't good, I will be happy to change my mind with good POVs I haven't considered.

Thanks!

> please recommend this Message!
    characters:
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Re: User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists?

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 pm

We don't have one and posting IDs and gamertags of other players is prohibited here.

Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 pm

It's against the forum rules to post player names here.

Uparkaam (main account)
    Dorkmoon
    Torch_Hollow
    Ravelord_Servant
    Gastro_Zombie
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm

i know it is against the rules, but this dude loves salty balls in his mouth so much i need to warn you about him. i doesn't afraid of Mods or anything.

PSN: Reelbigfishc22

watch out for this guy.

**NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Glutebrah wrote:i know it is against the rules, but this dude loves salty balls in his mouth so much i need to warn you about him. i doesn't afraid of Mods or anything.

PSN: Reelbigfishc22

watch out for this guy.

lol +1

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Yeah in the arena people keep DH me while I'm bowing but screw them!

My humanity is infinite Suckers!

You want a kiss? Well bring it! I won't give a gentle kiss back Well What is it

Will you accept your darkened humanity or be toyed by the Gods?
    I chose the illusion of freedom.
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm

please add tinypantha <--- hes a jackass (im justing kidding) actually add Nobody Luvs You he is a DarkMB *** and ganks wheb a 2nd invader pops in also stunlock, WoGs, and hate mails. XBL

my favorite qoutes:

Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

"I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Is that a joke ID like Glute's? Because remember, posting the ID's of others without their permission is against the rules of the forum guys.
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:44 pm

It is a good idea, in principle, but it won't turn out well. Every one's definition and perception of who should be "blacklisted" will vary and the end result will be bickering, hurt feelings, and a general deterioration of the thread. That is one of the reasons naming a GT/username is against the rules.

Honestly, the best thing to do is just ignore them. Move on, focus on good fights. Don't waste your time dealing with these guys. That is time that could have been spent having a good battle.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:20 am