Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
RANT
Glutebrah
Uparkaam
skarekrow13
felclef
9 posters

User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists?

felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists? Empty User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists?

Post by felclef Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey bros, it may sound strange, but do we have a user blacklist?

I'm not sure, but I guess the wikidot had something like this in the past...

Hackers, abusers, such things... Do we have? If we don't, you'd like it?

I'm posting in the PVP board bc I think is the most common case for hacking/abuse.

the history behind the doubt... kinda long:

All this happened at PSN. I guess soon the PC will be worst... I don't know the XBL, though...

Anyway, if you guys think the idea isn't good, I will be happy to change my mind with good POVs I haven't considered.

Thanks!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists? Empty Re: User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists?

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 pm

We don't have one and posting IDs and gamertags of other players is prohibited here.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists? Empty Re: User blacklist - is it needed, does it already exists?

Post by Uparkaam Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 pm

It's against the forum rules to post player names here.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm

i know it is against the rules, but this dude loves salty balls in his mouth so much i need to warn you about him. i doesn't afraid of Mods or anything.

PSN: Reelbigfishc22

watch out for this guy.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Glutebrah wrote:i know it is against the rules, but this dude loves salty balls in his mouth so much i need to warn you about him. i doesn't afraid of Mods or anything.

PSN: Reelbigfishc22

watch out for this guy.

lol +1
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Yeah in the arena people keep DH me while I'm bowing but screw them!

My humanity is infinite Suckers!

You want a kiss? Well bring it! I won't give a gentle kiss back Well What is it
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm

please add tinypantha <--- hes a jackass (im justing kidding) actually add Nobody Luvs You he is a DarkMB *** and ganks wheb a 2nd invader pops in also stunlock, WoGs, and hate mails. XBL
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Is that a joke ID like Glute's? Because remember, posting the ID's of others without their permission is against the rules of the forum guys.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:44 pm

It is a good idea, in principle, but it won't turn out well. Every one's definition and perception of who should be "blacklisted" will vary and the end result will be bickering, hurt feelings, and a general deterioration of the thread. That is one of the reasons naming a GT/username is against the rules.

Honestly, the best thing to do is just ignore them. Move on, focus on good fights. Don't waste your time dealing with these guys. That is time that could have been spent having a good battle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:24 am