Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Questions regarding the Guardian set

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Questions regarding the Guardian set Empty Questions regarding the Guardian set

Post by Automancer Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:48 am

Ok, so i was farming for the Stone Greataxe in Royal Wood when i finally got the last piece for my Guardian set, the chestpiece. The weird thing was that after i used the complete set, the Stone Giants didn't attack me when i got close to them at first. In stead, they simply stood still and saluted me. Which was cool but frightening at the same time. After that they just went up and killed my ***.

Is there like a hidden property to the armor or do i not know something about the giants?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Questions regarding the Guardian set Empty Re: Questions regarding the Guardian set

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:11 am

I have no idea. Sounds a little nutty.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Questions regarding the Guardian set Empty Re: Questions regarding the Guardian set

Post by ublug Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:35 am

The two guardians above the bridge looks right and left before they continue to patrol the area, it can look like a salute. Don't know if the other guardians do the same.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:42 am

The ones that did it are the two that you mentioned. Case partially solved i guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am