Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Knight Alundil
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Mauri_Sono
Gamefandan
8 posters

Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden.

Gamefandan

Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden. Empty Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden.

Post by Gamefandan Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

Alright so I was in Darkroot Garden being a forest invader and stuff and I saw something strange near the way the leads to the mushrooms and stuff.

Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden. D9E2E75575EA489608807C0B4996E3FA5E19E1A5

This strange object that looked very much like a bomb with straw-like legs walked away from me as I came towards it. Before this thing disappeared I was able to snap this screenshot. This screenshot is not fake by the way, proof being that the screenshot I have shown you is directly from my steam screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gamefandan/screenshots

If anyone knows what this strange thing is, please tell me.
    Mauri_Sono
    Mauri_Sono

Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden. Empty Re: Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden.

Post by Mauri_Sono Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 am

It's a vagrant
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden. Empty Re: Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden.

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:22 am

looks like a hostile vagrant, they spawn from bloodstains that haven't been collected for 24 hours or something like that, theres also a docile variety thats white and runs away fom you that spawns from items dropped in other peoples worlds...
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 am

Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:46 am

reminds me of the first time i ever saw one, that thing had me scratching my head for days.
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:32 am

My first vagrant killed me
    True, my health was low, it tag-teamed with a pair of undead archers, i had only played for 2 hours or so and it used a mini soulmass style ranged attack
    Cheap little mini ganker
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:59 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:looks like a hostile vagrant, they spawn from bloodstains that haven't been collected for 24 hours or something like that, theres also a docile variety thats white and runs away fom you that spawns from items dropped in other peoples worlds...
    It walked away from him, I.e. it's not a hostile vagrant, but a docile one. Hostile ones pelt you with homing magic as soon as you get even remotely close.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Strange Black Orb Enemy spotted in Darkroot Garden. 3358384175

im unsure of whats what with vagrants i only know for certain that their are two visual types and two behavior types and two different spawn methods im not sure how these can go together though...
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:43 pm

That bridge is a spawn point for good vagrants.

Evil vagrants drops humanity, has a claw, and will attack you. Good vagrants drops items, and runs away (disappears like crystal geckos). They both come in a normal and red version.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am