Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard (SOTN) Cosplay Build SL120

Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Alucard (SOTN) Cosplay Build SL120 Empty Alucard (SOTN) Cosplay Build SL120

Post by Cabjoy Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:54 am

Hey guys,

I've just been listening to the SotN OST as I study and have just realised I never made an Alucard cosplay build. WTF! Cosplay is the first thing I run to when making new builds haha.

Anyway, below is the build. Let me know what you guys think! I'm not necessarily looking too much for feedback in terms or how to make the build more effective, but more to see if you guys have some ideas as to how to improve doing justice to Alucard happy

http://tinyurl.com/auyja43

Here's the picture I modelled the build off of:

The idea behind making him an INT build was to give him access to either pursuers or homing crystal soulmass to replicate his "Tetra Spirits" spell, and to give him CMW just to up the damage. BSS and B Shield are for cosplay, though the shield could get juggled, as with the spells I've got attuned. Dark Bead is included as its animation is in similar effect to "Hellfire", though I could include some pyromancy to take that role. Other than that, I think that about sums it up happy

Hope you enjoy the build!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am