Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
yupjup
reim0027
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Tolvo
9 posters

Resource Threads to Check Out for Rookies and Vets 2.0

Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Resource Threads to Check Out for Rookies and Vets 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Resource Threads to Check Out for Rookies and Vets 2.0

Post by Emergence Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Posting for promised thanks.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Resource Threads to Check Out for Rookies and Vets 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Resource Threads to Check Out for Rookies and Vets 2.0

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Underneath the Miscellaneous section I have added a Dark Souls FPS test. Designed for seeing if your eye can notice the difference between 30 and 60 FPS while using Dark Souls.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Somehow, I got all of the 3 images right, but I never have under 60fps, and over 200 in TF2. I don't know how I could tell the difference.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon May 13, 2013 4:33 pm

I have added to the video section a video by Parn showing off the occult weapons that have A or S scaling.

I also added it to the wiki under the occult section of Upgrades since I was working with the link anyway.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Upgrades
    Mental Gear
    Mental Gear
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mental Gear Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:25 pm

@Tolvo
    Awesome collection of videos and threads. The depth of info for this game boggles my mind.
    KidFuras

Resource Threads to Check Out for Rookies and Vets 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Check out my newest video and tell me what you think!

Post by KidFuras Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 pm

I just don't really see enough information to add it to the video section as a resource.  As well it can be a bit difficult to understand what exactly it is you are talking about since you digress so much and often get distracted by your own fight that you are watching.  Another issue is that you just talk about a person doing something in a video, then simply say others in the forest are doing said thing.  There isn't much actual discussion about the topic or clarification upon the subject matter, nor do you describe skill swapping in the video for those who may not know.  Though in this forum it is very common already for a resource it should really be explained.  I understand it is your first Dark Souls commentary, and I'm not trying to say you should stop or anything.  I just feel that there are some criticisms which may aid you in getting better at doing it.  If I could make another suggestion, practice speaking before hand and have a little outline for what you want to talk about, you seem to not have all that much confidence when speaking and you need to project more and speak clearly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm