Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How does the DLC download worth on PS3?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How does the DLC download worth on PS3? Empty How does the DLC download worth on PS3?

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:09 pm

I've only ever played it on my Xbox, but I'm thinking of jump-starting my PS3 saves again. On Xbox, the purchase is tied to my gamer profile, so I can download it to multiple consoles, or re-download it to the same console again if I wish, as long as I'm logged in with that profile. Is it the same with the PS3? I've never bought DLC for that system.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

How does the DLC download worth on PS3? Empty Re: How does the DLC download worth on PS3?

Post by Onion Knight Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Yeah purchases are tied to your PSN ID , so you can redownload as long as you're signed in with that one. However I think Sony put a cap on how many times you can redownload , but I'm not sure, might want to look that up.
    Eudaemonium

How does the DLC download worth on PS3? Empty Re: How does the DLC download worth on PS3?

Post by Eudaemonium Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:05 pm

You can download an infinite number of times, however you can only have the content active on TWO different PS3s at any given time (it used to be five, but the changed it with a firmware update). I believe you can de-activate specific PS3s on our account via Son's website, or something, if, for example, your PS3 broke and ou wanted to use the DLC on our new one.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:30 pm