Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++?

Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++? Empty Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++?

Post by Walter_White Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:12 am

Hi,

two days ago i needed some titanite Chunks and wanted to set down a SoulSign to get some variety inbetween. I love to kill O&S and got summond with my SL70 NG Char more than once in Anor Londo :affraid: (can't believe that there are douchebags who makes Anor Londo in NG at this SL - but it happens realy often - my SL43 is a little bit too high for Anor Londo but he is summoned very often in Anor Londo) - so i went to the last Bonfire before O&S to loot titanite at the Royal Sentinels.

Took about 30 min to get summond. He dropped pretty much of the Armor and Rings you get in Sens and Anor Londo - first sign, that is NG+. Host heals with Humanity, when only he needs to heal....hmm pretty shure, this ist NG+.
    Wow the Silver Knight nearly one-hitted me - this is NOT NG!
    The Invader on the way was executed pretty fast, even though he ran in Environment to heal.
    Demon we left out, Royal Sentinel killed together (with my SL43 in NG i prefer to do them alone, other player are disturbing my technique), summond Solaire and went to O&S.

First try i got one-hitted by normal Smough :suspect:
    Second try host got one-hitted by Super-Smough 🇳🇴
    Third try we got em down, and even Solaire survived Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++? 3207319737

Only Bossfight gave me 75k Souls - which Playthrough is this? NG+, or NG++?

This was a Japanese player, the next one half an hour later also, but this was even harder. The Silver Knight could kill me with one hit - i didn't dare to come close and used my Lightning Avelyn. The host summond someone else, so they used theire Swords an i steped back a little bit for Avelyn.
    2, or 3 unfortunate Invader crossed our way - they had no chance at all.
    We were killed several times by Silver Knights, but eventually we made it to the Big Hall.

We killed the Demon in the second try (at the first one the host got one-hitted by the demon) and killed O&S in the second try Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++? 3596227959

The Silver Knights were very hard and O&S took a very long time to go down, haven't asked the host (again japanese) and haven't watched the Souls i got from Super Smough (i got over 250k Souls after the second host - spent all Souls before him) but this one was harder than the first one, so NG++, or even higher.

Really great fun - i must get my builds to NG+ or higher withut changing SL - the game gets better and better when nearly every enemy can get you with down one hit....
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++? Empty Re: Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++?

Post by BLA1NE Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:34 pm

You'll find good players of all nationalities here.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++? Empty Re: Japanese Player are the Chuck Norris of DkS..or was it NG+, NG++, NG+++?

Post by Walter_White Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 pm

i am pretty sure of that - but strange Incident. The best players i ever met in coop at one evening and both from Japan
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 pm

No offense to those players you played with, but the best players do it solo! winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 am