Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Akatik
CrackSouls
Whknight
SlakeMoth
Carphil
Serious_Much
RANT
zappo
meridam99
befowler
lucanious
Scudman_Slayer
GrEeNgObLiN
Teh_hapy_octopus
DarkMoonKro
Flubious
Macvash
21 posters

The single most memorable rewarding experience/feeling?

lucanious
    lucanious
    Regular
    Regular

The single most memorable rewarding experience/feeling? - Page 2 Empty Re: The single most memorable rewarding experience/feeling?

Post by lucanious Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:12 pm

i love those 1v3 moments when you win. like on anor londo i invaded and there was a dragon body and head dude with two phantoms and they were all coming for me, i almost rolled off the edge but i just barely backstabbed the host and kicked him off. i was god!!!!
    befowler
    befowler

The single most memorable rewarding experience/feeling? - Page 2 Empty Re: The single most memorable rewarding experience/feeling?

Post by befowler Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Beating Sens was great, yeah. That and Bed of Chaos were probably my highest death spots.

I've gotten so sick of the Darkroot Garden farmers that I switched to a completely naked buildout, with a sack on my head, nothing but a bunch of poison and toxic cloud spells, and only a dark hand for a shield, and pyro glove right hand for cloud casting and the occasional hilarious fire punch. Spend most of the time streaking naked through the trees and dragging out fights for like 15 minutes before they get a sorry 300 souls off me. But my favorite was when I was summoned to invade some typical guy flipping around in Havels w/Grant etc, who was easily 100 levels higher than I was. I managed to get him both poisoned and toxified, and then he was so angry he chased me all the way from the stairs into the woods with all the treants. He kills me, and as I'm dying he does a "point down" -- just as 4 treants come up behind him and absolutely rip him to shreds and kill him right there. I died, but I sure didn't lose

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm