Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Wanted: Dragon Scales (PC) (SL??)

KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Wanted: Dragon Scales (PC) (SL??) Empty Wanted: Dragon Scales (PC) (SL??)

Post by KomradDakka Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 pm

i need some Dragon Scales for an upcoming play through and was hoping someone who didnt need them could help out, ive got boss souls and other consumables for trade, either way im sure we can make a deal that suits us both

Cheers!
    Dakka
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Wanted: Dragon Scales (PC) (SL??) Empty Re: Wanted: Dragon Scales (PC) (SL??)

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:17 pm

My SL20 will soon* be going to pick up the four Dragon Scales that are relatively easy to obtain early. I have no need of them myself. Want them?

You don't have to offer anything in return, though if you have anything of interest to me I'd be happy to accept it. Mind being more specific about what you have to offer?

*Today or tomorrow depending on the urgency of the trade
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Im just about done with my first sl10 play through and wanted to make a battlemage for ng+ so i only really need the moonlight greatsword and the armor set i currently own. that means i got a bunch of Titinite chunks, shards and boss souls and maybe a couple of the "tail" weapons if youd be interested in a couple of those

Hell, ill even farm souls for a bunch of consumables for your troubles if you'd prefer.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:42 pm

While there's nothing I *need* right now, I will need a number of White titanite Chunks later on. Have any of those lying around? (Slabs are good too, if you're willing to part with them)
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:11 pm

i think i have a couple of white chunks in my inventory, ill have to check next time im on
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Great! Green titanite would also be appreciated, incidentally. They're not hard to get, but it's a pain to farm for them.

It's getting late, so I probably won't be able to get my hands on the Dragon Scales in question tonight. I'll definitely have them ready by around this time tomorrow though
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 pm

ah darn, unfortunatley, that time doesnt work for me, darn time zones.... i might just have to get them another way
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 pm

What time would work for you?
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:35 pm

im on pacific time, and i dont usually get to play dks until quite late (10pm or later)
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Hm, that's pretty early in the morning in my timezone. I can play Dark Souls that early, but in that case I probably won't be able to trade you the items you want until the day after tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:44 pm