Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sunlight, Crystal, and WOG spells won't stack, Glitch or just little known?

AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Sunlight, Crystal, and WOG spells won't stack, Glitch or just little known? Empty Sunlight, Crystal, and WOG spells won't stack, Glitch or just little known?

Post by AzureCrow Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:42 pm

So I put off progressing from NG+ to ++ a month or so waiting for the dlc and while I was preparing to clear this ng I realized that I cannot attune more than one slot of any of the Crystal spells, the sunlight spells, (princess cov and blade) or Wrath of Gods.

I noticed it first with the crystal spells before the patch but didn't think much of it however I was under the impression you could carry multiple WOGs.

I'm in Ng+ on Xbox, it shows the spells in my inventory as individual spells that don't stack and even my heal spells are 4 grouped together which I cannot attune with a 5th I can listed as a single separate spell...
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Sunlight, Crystal, and WOG spells won't stack, Glitch or just little known? Empty Re: Sunlight, Crystal, and WOG spells won't stack, Glitch or just little known?

Post by lextune Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 pm

All of them can be stacked. Something is screwed up, or you are screwing something up.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Sunlight, Crystal, and WOG spells won't stack, Glitch or just little known? Empty Re: Sunlight, Crystal, and WOG spells won't stack, Glitch or just little known?

Post by ChizFreak Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 pm

AzureCrow wrote:So I put off progressing from NG+ to ++ a month or so waiting for the dlc and while I was preparing to clear this ng I realized that I cannot attune more than one slot of any of the Crystal spells, the sunlight spells, (princess cov and blade) or Wrath of Gods.

I noticed it first with the crystal spells before the patch but didn't think much of it however I was under the impression you could carry multiple WOGs.

I'm in Ng+ on Xbox, it shows the spells in my inventory as individual spells that don't stack and even my heal spells are 4 grouped together which I cannot attune with a 5th I can listed as a single separate spell...

When you stack them, they get listed as one spell, but with more casts.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm

I was afraid of that, I've had a few corruption scares on this toon and my inventory keeps unorganizing itself since the patch to 1.06. Oh well gives me an excuse to work on the sl 100 gravelord and a few other toons I've been ignoring. Well What is it

Thanks for the quick answer I can get started tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am