Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Gazman0169
Onion Knight
Bioraptor
Strudul
BIG TIME MASTER
9 posters

You know that you have gone hollow when....(now, "I am not worthy" thread)(now "moving to Cleveland" thread)

bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

You know that you have gone hollow when....(now, "I am not worthy" thread)(now "moving to Cleveland" thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: You know that you have gone hollow when....(now, "I am not worthy" thread)(now "moving to Cleveland" thread)

Post by bmurn Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:39 pm

A few more posts about Cleveland and perhaps BTM can add a reference to the title of the thread as well. This may become the most useful thread ever created. Ever.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

You know that you have gone hollow when....(now, "I am not worthy" thread)(now "moving to Cleveland" thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: You know that you have gone hollow when....(now, "I am not worthy" thread)(now "moving to Cleveland" thread)

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 am

My bags are packed, ticket is bought. Cleveland shall welcome its newest brothers, its newest losers!
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 am

Well, I've arrived at my new home, Cleveland.

My first impression as I step off the bus is the crisp, rotten air that reaks of stale garbage and beer-urine. I take a moment to just fill my lungs and let the foul stench become one with me from the inside out, after all, this is all I am worthy of. Clean air is for geniuses, and people with a good sense of humour.

Next I decide to perambulate amongst the local dregs, and instantly I feel as though I am amongst fellow ne'er do wells, just the kind of folk who know they are worthless and thus have migrated to this great capitol of loserdom.

I'm going to check out the local sewer system this afternoon, I hear it is actually quite warm this time of year...
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 am

I'm glad you found the place where you truly belong.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:55 am

Wasn't Cleveland the place that the lepers were looking to create a settlement on in the remake of the Fog? :roll:

If not, going by your eloquent description maybe it should of been! twisted
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Cleveland Fun Fact:

The cuyahoga river, downtown, has caught on fire several times-first in 1936, and a huge fire occurred in 1952. Both thanks to disgusting pollution-TIME magazine quoted the river "oozes rather than flows."
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 pm

And rumours that the Cleveland Browns got their name after swimming in the Cuyahoga are completely false. big grin

Edited to hide the fact that I can't spell to save my life, jeez how'd I miss that one! :roll:

Last edited by Gazman0169 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    BloodBlade22
    Casual
    Casual

Post by BloodBlade22 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 pm

You know you've gone hollow when... you swim in the cleaveland river.

Ha. Naaaaiiilllled it!
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 am

I'd say that's a good wrap up to possibly the best-worst most off topic thread there ever was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:06 am