Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Favorite roleplay builds for PVP

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Favorite roleplay builds for PVP Empty Favorite roleplay builds for PVP

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 pm

What is everyones favorite cosplay for pvp, it can be characters from outside the Souls universe. Mine is Siegmeyer. He is probably my favorite NPC in the game, and his gear is some of the most viable for pvp. Here is a build i often use his gear with, i guess it is not an exact cosplay but it technically could be one. Also the stats weren't made to be for a cosplay, so they aren't perfectly suited for it. Still works pretty darn well though. Sometimes i do use the speckled stoneplate ring if i'm in a really big role playing mood. It does actually pair up with his armor set quite nicely.

http://tinyurl.com/be99j78 What i use

So what are all of your favorite cosplay/roleplay builds, that you actually pvp with?
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Favorite roleplay builds for PVP Empty Re: Favorite roleplay builds for PVP

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Why the STR instead of DEX? Because you think he's stronger than he is fast? The armour is deceiving...

There's no specific character for mine, but I enjoy playing as a Swordsman of Vinheim; only magic he uses is utility, no attack magic, and the rest is on physical (heavy on dex, generally fast movement). I have a blast playing it, as it's underpowered, so PvE is more fun. Also the utility spells are great, though I wish they'd allow you to cast magic shield and magic weapon at the same time.

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 pm

that's more of a siegmeyer/sieglind cosplay which are pretty much the same thing. i have a build that can be havel and a stone giant that i love in vading and hosting with, here it is http://tinyurl.com/austdvx
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:36 pm

I guess you could say it is just a catarina knight cosplay. Mark i have much more str then dex because it is not a build made for that setup. Its stats are made for goughs bow and BK weapons.

You know what really irritates me, for some reason making the pierce shield magic +10 doesn't increase magic defense. Making it Fire +10 or Lightning +5 increases those defenses by about 5-7 though. The pierce shield is great for the elemental paths, cause it doesn't gain any stability when upgraded normally. That is usually the only downside of upgrading a shield down an elemental path. It is pretty much a horrible shield though lol.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:44 pm

with 40 dex the thorn and spike shield are actually pretty good. does about 200 to 300 damage per swing. those shields are more for attacking than defense imo, kinda like the bonewheel shield.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm doing a sephiroth Dex/pyro build right now. REALLY enjoying playing through the PvE aspect right now, can't wait until it's ready for PvP.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:32 am