What level am i expected to have for events and duels

Grack_Gor

What level am i expected to have for events and duels

Post by Grack_Gor on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 pm

this may sound like a stupid question but with the recent shift because of the arena i am not sure whenever or not to set my characters up for 100 or 120
    reim0027

Re: What level am i expected to have for events and duels

Post by reim0027 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm

The most common arena SL is 100. As for duelling, regular PvP, it is a wide range. There are many people in the 120 range however.

And, welcome to the forum, Grack!

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I wouor make three builds, snow sl 100, a sl120 and an sl 200 so you have one build for pretty much anything.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Yup I would also recommend making a couple of builds with one being a maxed out toon. I fight at 710 and I tell you it is just as busy as 120 is. And I should know because I have a lower level toon as well. I see no difference at all with the amounts of invaders you will get at either lower or higher levels. Period. They are both very busy. Though at higher levels you will face less noob players as you would the lower ones. Alot less. Higher levels are filled with alot more veteran players, mostly japanese. Just my opin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:08 am