Making my Favorite Build Better

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Making my Favorite Build Better

Post by BrotherBob on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 am

So this is the build that I use the most for PvP.

http://tinyurl.com/am6av5p

I think its pretty good, but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on perhaps making it better.

On a side note, I don't like the DLC spells. It might also be noted that I don't have any enchanted or magic weapons. This is because I like to use CMW on the Falchion (this accounts for such a weapon IMO). So that I don't totally rely on magic damage, I have a Chaos Murakumo.

So any tips are appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by reim0027 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minified URL)
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: Making my Favorite Build Better

Post by RANT on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:38 am

whay not just level up so you can level up dex and use +15 weapons to make it better?

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 am

I was thinking that because I have 11 level ups left until SL 150. I'm just so hesitant.

:pharis: They slaughtered our men, our brothers, our sons... The dead cry out to us for justice. On their Souls, I swear to you: the gankers who took them from us, who have brought us such pain and sorrow... we will find them. They will come to the Forest. We will not rest until their blood flows into this very ground.
    - Forest Hunting "Taken 2"-style. 
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 am

i thought the brackets were 100 to 200. if youre worrried about that anyway. just take it up to sl 200.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:49 am

I'm totally out of it right now.

:pharis: They slaughtered our men, our brothers, our sons... The dead cry out to us for justice. On their Souls, I swear to you: the gankers who took them from us, who have brought us such pain and sorrow... we will find them. They will come to the Forest. We will not rest until their blood flows into this very ground.

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:50 am

With that I might as well up Faith so I can get GMB.

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:12 pm

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

at sl 200 most buildslook pretty much the same, looks good but make sure you make that mura +15, that thing hits like a truck.

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm kind of on the edge about Murakumo or Greataxe. I've had pretty good results with both. Though, since I prefer playing offensively, the Murakumo's probably the best, now that I think about it. With CMW, I think it'll be an absolute beast!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 am