Beginner's build?

Beginner's build?

Post by Kuskah on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm

I found that with my current build (Dex/Pyro w/ Lifehunt) I screw up way more than I'd like to. (Bloodbite + Havel's are obligatory... switched Bloodbite for Artorias to enter the Abyss and fight 4 Kings, died to bleeds. Switched Havel's and ran naked - died in 1 hit and much more) I want to lay it aside for a while, until I get better at the game and come back to it later on.

So, could you guys recommend me some build that is good for starting players? I want to mainly do PvE but I also want to be able to fend off potential invaders.

What I've observed I can/can't work with:
    - Early game <50% Equipment weight (Mid roll), can handle this until ~ Anor Londo, then I'd prefer having Fast Rolls
    - Suck at Pyromancy. By the time I cast my GC/GFB/whatever, I get hit, making it useless. I'm not experienced enough to be able to use Pyromancy effectively. Haven't tried Sorceries nor Miracles.
    - Suck with thrusting weapons i.e. Spear or Halberd.

Any builds you'd recommend / tips?

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly &quot;undead&quot; but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Re: Beginner's build?

Post by bmurn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 pm

There is a thread called build doctor or something like that. You should post in that and see what kind of feed back you get.

Last edited by bmurn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

Current date/time is Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:09 am