Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
argotthar
FinPeku
Glutebrah
hageshisa
Tolvo
TehInfamousAmos
RANT
felclef
13 posters

Arena Healing - Fair, Unfair or BBQ?

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Arena Healing - Fair, Unfair or BBQ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arena Healing - Fair, Unfair or BBQ?

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Screw it - join the crowd.

http://tinyurl.com/bhtjpog
    (For when I am not going to heal)

http://tinyurl.com/ato3cyu
    (For when I will be lacking courtesy and healing)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Arena Healing - Fair, Unfair or BBQ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arena Healing - Fair, Unfair or BBQ?

Post by RANT Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:14 pm

yay to trying hard amos! lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Haha - A VOTE FOR AMOS IS A VOTE FOR CHEAPNESS!

#RANT2012
    PRH2
    PRH2

Post by PRH2 Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:58 pm

I usually heal in between rounds, but i'm also invested in faith. I see np with it. and it cast so slow that if you stay close enough to your opponent it's a free bs when they try it during combat.
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tofucactaur Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 am

the heal in the arena is fairly annoying.....i found it most annoying when it is uncalled for.... i fought a very good player the other day, but the most annoying thing was, if i only hit him once for very little damage, he still healed in between rounds.....and he was a VIT gouge....and he was wearing MoM....
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:30 am

After trying the arena out I decided to use my faith build which already had great heal attuned. Arena is slanted towards faith builds no doubt about it.

On this particular build I have Great Heal, Wrath of the Gods, and GMB attuned. But I also have a dark magic mage, no magic fast roll melee, and a str build. This one I am mentioning is a mid roller with Leo SKS.

I see no problem in using healing miracles at all. In my opinion the whole "no heal" arena logic is the same as saying no spells at all in the arena. One could take it further and say no fast weps or no heavy poise or no vit gouging. If we learn to play effectively, we can defeat any build. The first win in the 3 minute arena has been important in deciding the victor in my experiences.
    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by felclef Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm

tofucactaur wrote:the heal in the arena is fairly annoying.....i found it most annoying when it is uncalled for.... i fought a very good player the other day, but the most annoying thing was, if i only hit him once for very little damage, he still healed in between rounds.....and he was a VIT gouge....and he was wearing MoM....

Canvas Talisman, Fai:24, 2 slots for GMB and GH, Str:14, Dex:14 for Uchi and GScythe, both elemental... A lot of Vit, with FaP and MoM... Such and a**hole? lol

Just kiding, I know that with enough effort, every build is "defeatable", and IMHO, it's not as cheap as Pursuers... Man, this thing is a PITA with PSN's lag sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 am