Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
XachAttack
Ahhotep1
Lord of Ash
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
argotthar
hageshisa
10 posters

ATTENTION PVP BOARD!

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

ATTENTION PVP BOARD! - Page 2 Empty Re: ATTENTION PVP BOARD!

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 am

Gonna fix it straight away Dough!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 am

hageshisa wrote:Since this is PVP related I would be happy if this topic stays in this forum!
    On another side of this great forum, there is the Covenant section. It's not obvious to everyone, but the Covenant page is filled with User made covenants. We got largee covs like the Darkstalkers and The Exiled and we also got smaller Covs like The Noble Knights and the Gentlemen Society.

The main goal with all covs is to make awesome PvP thru events of all kinds. Every cov try to run some kind of Mass Invasion event but the main downside is the lack of members. At times we are even in war with ech other that leads to War events which is loads of fun!

The User Covenants are a great addition if you like the thrill of PvP and fun on-going events! Like stated above most Covs are about PvP and those of you who mostly play solo should consider looking further into the User covs. We have skilled players who can provide tactics. We got people that are new to pvp and whant to know more. And ofcourse we got people that are really good with builds!

Most things in the Covenant section is PvP related, so to those who only hang out in the PvP section: Please check out atleast 1 or 2 of our (not sure but around) 10 different covs.

Most Covs are centered on a specific area of the game, feel free to choose the one that suits your liking the most. Also you are not binded to be a member of only one.

So all you hardcore PvPers, please have the Cov section in mind for awesome pvp and sweet duels with cov-m8s or your arch rivals : )

For a complete list with active user covs, check this link: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t6748-active-user-cov-list-for-those-looking-to-join-also-please-read-before-making-a-new-cov

Sincerly, Blue.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:52 am

Cheers big grin
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:59 am

Lol, i thought I edited, but clearly i quoted myself. (edited OP some mins ago fo sho thoug
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:10 am

A minor bump!
    argotthar
    argotthar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by argotthar Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Bump a bump, bump around :-)
    It's really worth checking what OP got to say.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 pm

argotthar wrote:
    hageshisa wrote:Thats sweet ^^ I just started to try out foresting hunting fo sure, ingame cov tho. You really have to push your limits at times! Atleast for me, i'm only a decent pvper

Same here, I got owned more times then I win but those wins are against two of them so I'm happy happy
    And yeah, Forest really helps with gaining skill in PVP, you are much more aware whats happening around you and so after a while in Forest when you get 1on1 feels kind of easy.

I come from quite a few games as a background (shooters, civilization, starcraft, madden, and more). The awareness that good players need in shooters is extremely useful in the forest as well. I am virtually never backstabbed by someone I can't see (as opposed to getting backstabbed by someone who is literally in front of me the entire time big grin), even in 1v2. Why? Well...I have a good headset, and with the sound turned just right it's very easy to HEAR people lol.

It's a big advantage actually. Not only can you hear people trying to run up for a BS and easily evade it (or even switch to facing them), but you can also tell EXACTLY how far behind you someone chasing is, and pick up on directional sounds to track people you can't see. I've turned on hosts wearing ring of fog because I heard them. It really matters to be aware of sound. As an under-leveled FH, I often die in true gank situations anyway (though I also hide often and avoid that until help comes)...but the awareness has saved me many times already in my short time in PvP.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 pm

This needs a bump.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm