Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Odinbear
Rarayn
RANT
Takk21
iGBx
9 posters

Undead Parish Dream Team

iGBx
    iGBx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Undead Parish Dream Team  Empty Undead Parish Dream Team

Post by iGBx Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:01 am

Let The AI Do The Fighting!

Starring... Knight Lautrec, Knight Solaire & Channeler.

Prayer
    Takk21
    Takk21
    Casual
    Casual

Undead Parish Dream Team  Empty Re: Undead Parish Dream Team

Post by Takk21 Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:34 am

very nice!
    iGBx
    iGBx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by iGBx Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Thanks, I love making stuff like this.
    happy
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 pm

i love doing this and i get really fun mail from invaders lol, it gets boring after a while though.
    iGBx
    iGBx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by iGBx Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:55 am

Yeah I guess, but we have 10 save slots. I leave this character there and play with the others when I want to. But I might move into the next NG soon and see what happens with the other NPC's we can summon.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 am

Have you considered trying this with Maneater Mildred? She seems to be able to take a ridiculous amount of punishment in the Quelaag bossfight. Dunno how much invasion action you'd get in Blighttown though.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 am

***** getting them to go after enemies, though. Nice fun video. Just wondering why you was healing a lot at the end, didn't seem to be healing either of the NPC's.
    And......

Where is the Lautrec summon sign in UP?
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Odinbear wrote:***** getting them to go after enemies, though. Nice fun video. Just wondering why you was healing a lot at the end, didn't seem to be healing either of the NPC's.
    And......

Where is the Lautrec summon sign in UP?
    It only appears if you have gone back to Firelink and spoken to him for your reward.

If you've done that, climb up the first ladder on the way up to the Gargoyles, and look behind you.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Rarayn wrote:Have you considered trying this with Maneater Mildred? She seems to be able to take a ridiculous amount of punishment in the Quelaag bossfight. Dunno how much invasion action you'd get in Blighttown though.
    Can't see the vid at work, but I assume he's letting NPC's fight invaders, right? So much fun. Fun in the Parish, the Depths, and especially Sen's, but unless the invader's willing to come at you both in the tunnel it isn't possible down in Blighttown, as Mildred can't leave the tunnel. At least I couldn't get her out.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

Looks like you have better recording software now! I guess you're trolling in this? I've only ever gotten 2 Tridents in a character a long time ago. No luck since then. Is it a good weapon for PvP?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 am

Awesome video man! Loved it.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:19 am

callipygias wrote:
    Rarayn wrote:Have you considered trying this with Maneater Mildred? She seems to be able to take a ridiculous amount of punishment in the Quelaag bossfight. Dunno how much invasion action you'd get in Blighttown though.
    Can't see the vid at work, but I assume he's letting NPC's fight invaders, right? So much fun. Fun in the Parish, the Depths, and especially Sen's, but unless the invader's willing to come at you both in the tunnel it isn't possible down in Blighttown, as Mildred can't leave the tunnel. At least I couldn't get her out.

Tarkus is really fun to do this with. I have a Tarkus toon that's permanently at Sense that I like to do this with. Invaders hate the double Tarkus.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 am

Automancer wrote:Looks like you have better recording software now! I guess you're trolling in this? I've only ever gotten 2 Tridents in a character a long time ago. No luck since then. Is it a good weapon for PvP?
    The damage is only roughly equal to the Crescent Axe, but without the benefit of being a relatively long range weapon that hits for high poise. Doubt it would be a very good option for 1v1 PVP.

I did see a video of a duo in the Forest taking turns buffing with it and fighting Hunters though. That seemed to work extremely well. You don't need to meet the INT requirements to use the dance either.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:01 am

Rarayn wrote:
    Automancer wrote:Looks like you have better recording software now! I guess you're trolling in this? I've only ever gotten 2 Tridents in a character a long time ago. No luck since then. Is it a good weapon for PvP?
    The damage is only roughly equal to the Crescent Axe, but without the benefit of being a relatively long range weapon that hits for high poise. Doubt it would be a very good option for 1v1 PVP.

I did see a video of a duo in the Forest taking turns buffing with it and fighting Hunters though. That seemed to work extremely well. You don't need to meet the INT requirements to use the dance either.

Do you know if the dance buff scales with INT, or is it just the same no matter what? I've never really used it for anything save dancing around people who seemed to be taking themselves too seriously
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:07 am

The wiki says it's a 95% damage boost that lasts for 20 seconds, so it seems it remains constant regardless of INT.

By the way, I have read elsewhere that if you reduce the durability of the Trident by 1 before using it for dancing, you can use the dance infinitely without having to repair the weapon. I have yet to test it myself, but it would be interesting if it worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 am