Odd experience with Co-op. (If this is in the wrong fourm please do move it)

BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Odd experience with Co-op. (If this is in the wrong fourm please do move it)

Post by BIG TIME MASTER on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:04 pm

I gift pretty regular, but it is always something consumable to aid in that specific fight. A divine blessing, a humanity, a fire resin, etc.

But, like Mark said, don't over-gift. If you feed the animals they will forget how to take care of themselves.

The most important gift, if you have summoned someone, is your appreciation. Always send a thank you message, especially if you're a Sunbro!

TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Odd experience with Co-op. (If this is in the wrong fourm please do move it)

Post by TheAshenPhantom on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:54 pm

True, I usually make it a point to carry my own healing items or have a heal mircal ready for boss fights so the hot can focus on their own survival since their the one at the larger risk. But as I said I do the co-op just for the experience of it plus I really enjoy going back to fight some of the bosses before going on to NG++

PSN: GunGravePhantom

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:11 pm