Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me Empty Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me

Post by ChizFreak Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Fog (Dreamer):

"As I saw her passing by,
    repressed feelings and memories returned
    Memories of things that never occurred
    And probably never will;
    I forget about the world
    And meditate about things to come
    Or not"

"I look around me
    I analyze all my moves
    Past and future
    What should I do?”

“I make assumptions
    Of everything that could occur
    I create illusions
    of alternative worlds"

"Where things exist
    above the clouds
    of the green sky
    I tell them to not cry
    over things that will never pass"

"I tell myself,
    between projects and plans
    of future, above all;
    I must"

"Realize how things are;
    I must
    cross the fog,
    and arrive
    somewhere at last"

"Maybe one day we’ll find out,
    even so, a dreamer I am”

“I wake up
    as she walks away;
    Back to reality I guess..."

Last edited by ChizFreak on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me Empty Re: Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Just read it. It's good. big grin

I'm actually surprised there's no topic about poems. :|

Anyhow, that was a good read. Good go. silly
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me Empty Re: Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me

Post by ChizFreak Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Just read it. It's good. big grin

I'm actually surprised there's no topic about poems. :|

Anyhow, that was a good read. Good go. silly

Thanks, glad you find it a "good read" (?).

What's supposed to mean of "Good go."?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Good work pretty much.

Looking forward to more if you plan on posting any more.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Good work pretty much.

Looking forward to more if you plan on posting any more.

Maybe I will. If more than just 1 people want it. I tend to compose stories on my mind. Of me, of the world, of things that could or should occur.

To be honest I meditate most of the time I'm not playing video-games. With "meditate" I mean, while doing something else, or waiting for something to happen, I think about my life, about future and past, about what I should have done or what I must do. So, I kind of have "material".

I have 1 page fully hand-written, talking about groups, social relations and politics. But it's so messed up, I don't think anyone would truly enjoy/like it. The kind-of poem (if it can be called a poem, again, I don't know anything about poetry) that I posted above, I wrote it in 30 minutes, I just had an inspiration and I started writing, all on my computer, and then I posted it here.

Maybe in the future I will able to put music into these writings (I'm a musician).

Last edited by ChizFreak on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Much like me then. Although i wouldn't claim i'm meditating, but i spend most of the time thinking about my life, because i simply do not have much else to do. Shrug

But 30 minutes, that's so dedication i'd say. Most people i've known writting poems stick to it for 5 minutes.

Perhaps i should just make a poem topic?

Or you. Whatever pleases. Other than that, i do not have much else to say, or i would just repeat myself. Shrug
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Much like me then. Although i wouldn't claim i'm meditating, but i spend most of the time thinking about my life, because i simply do not have much else to do. Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me 3358384175

But 30 minutes, that's so dedication i'd say. Most people i've known writting poems stick to it for 5 minutes.

Perhaps i should just make a poem topic?

Or you. Whatever pleases. Other than that, i do not have much else to say, or i would just repeat myself. Fog (Dreamer) - (kind-of) Poem by me 3358384175

Maybe. Some kind of thread where we post poems members of this forum make? Like a compilation?

And I don't think 30 minutes it's dedication haha, I once spent 11 hours composing and perfecting half-part of a song, from 7PM to 6AM lol. It's was a Friday, so I didn't have anything to do the next day thankfully.

And it's not like I'm being paid for doing it haha, I do it "por amor al arte" in my free time.

PS: I call it meditating because I just listen to music (sometimes if no one's around I just like complete silence), ignore people around me, watch my desk, and start to think.

Last edited by ChizFreak on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Pardon me. I wasn't clear enough about that. What i meant is, in comparison to the time the people i know of that write poems spend, yours is to be considered more dedicated. 30 minutes is of course, not necessarily dedication.

Even then, i'd like to say, time is not all when it comes to dedication. It is the emotion you feel afterwards that proves the dedication. Anyhow, i'm gonna go make one right away, and yeah, like a compilation or share thread pretty much. big grin
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Pardon me. I wasn't clear enough about that. What i meant is, in comparison to the time the people i know of that write poems spend, yours is to be considered more dedicated. 30 minutes is of course, not necessarily dedication.

Even then, i'd like to say, time is not all when it comes to dedication. It is the emotion you feel afterwards that proves the dedication. Anyhow, i'm gonna go make one right away, and yeah, like a compilation or share thread pretty much. big grin

Okay! Post mine there if you like. Just put Scientist (Dreamer) - by ChizFreak at the beginning, and paste the whole thing. Be careful with line breaks though, when you copy and paste in these forums they tend to go nuts.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Posted! big grin

Just hope there's people around here that are actually interested in poems. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Just hope it doesn't die out. :|
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:10 pm

I made a museum thread for sharing art of any kind. It went well in spurts but died often. Love the poem here and will keep an eye out for more. Since it seems you two might be interested the museum has some nice stuff
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 pm

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks. Every time I try to revive it I kill it more
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3692-museum-of-souls

Link, by the way. winking

Was just about to ask for that. Thank you!

@Skare

Perhaps i could post some of my photos then. silly
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:18 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Thanks. Every time I try to revive it I kill it more

Unless i decide to make my own photo collection topic i would most certainly keep it alive. happy
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:23 pm

That's perfectly fine. I posted music of mine there. YouTube only allows video so I added songs to some photos of my own. It's all welcome
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I made a museum thread for sharing art of any kind. It went well in spurts but died often. Love the poem here and will keep an eye out for more. Since it seems you two might be interested the museum has some nice stuff

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the poem. I will check out the Museum eventually too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm