Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
vatar5
Chaos Spectre
tinypantha
cloudyeki
Ahhotep1
Rudmed
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
bunnywink
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Wilkinson3424
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
17 posters

Covenants Section Status....

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Covenants Section Status.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Covenants Section Status....

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Chaos Spectre wrote:I for one never ran behind billys protection.

When the wars between the LH and the DS started, I actually took the side of the LH, and informed my men to do the same. Afterward, Billy wanted to heal the covenants, and I was the one speaking to bring the peace. I returned Wyrm his scythe, which was given to me by billy to heal the broken alliance.

When the second war started, I didn't want to be allied with either of them, and honestly, almost fought into a three way war. The reason i joined the DS in that war was because of my lore-wise despisal of the NK, so I took the side that made my covenant flourish.

Billy has only been greatful of the assistance of Izalith, and I have been greatful to him for his assistance. Mostly, I don't aim to participate in the wars, but if I do, it will be on Billys side because our alliance has gone beyond the simple term itself.

Wyrm may have had the balls to face billy, but when I fought both sides diplomatically seeking peace, the only one who would listen was billy. This alliance between these three covenants is built on trust over time, and mistakes from the past.

No offence to you wyrm, I still think you're badass for facing billy.

"This alliance between these three covenants is built on trust over time, and mistakes from the past."

I concur, wholeheartedly!

Nicely said Chaos!! big grin
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 pm

What if all the small covs team up to take down DS and their allies.
    It's gonna be Lordran War I o/
    If we,the small covs,win the revolution,we take allies from the DS.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Vatar, I do hope you realize just how bad that would end for the smaller covenants
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Nice post chaos!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:58 pm

bunnywink wrote:I was under the impression that most members were tired of wars and the drama that would follow? :|

Isn't this why we tried a different format with the RSS war? That was successful for the most part, but very hard to schedule with different time zones and availability.

I honestly don't think the new alliances are an issue, but rather finding ways to get covenant members excited and willing to participate actively in covenant events.

And I think that is what I needed to hear. Since the DLC the covs section hasnt been as active as it was...but perhaps that due to new games coming out and such.

I retract what Ive said, I wasnt fully aware that everyone was sick of war event, they are fine as long as you dont take them too seriously
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:06 pm

I think that, considering that, it would be a good idea to do more cross-covenant lore-based or small events for a while instead of large wars and later take what worked well from those and implement them into wars when the community is ready for them again.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:12 pm

I think you may be right. If any does ever want to do wars or what not again I'd like to try it on a small scale.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:17 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    bunnywink wrote:I was under the impression that most members were tired of wars and the drama that would follow? :|

Isn't this why we tried a different format with the RSS war? That was successful for the most part, but very hard to schedule with different time zones and availability.

I honestly don't think the new alliances are an issue, but rather finding ways to get covenant members excited and willing to participate actively in covenant events.

And I think that is what I needed to hear. Since the DLC the covs section hasnt been as active as it was...but perhaps that due to new games coming out and such.

I retract what Ive said, I wasnt fully aware that everyone was sick of war event, they are fine as long as you dont take them too seriously

You are truly a good man Viral!!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Well if I know Im wrong or it appear to be that way to me then Im not unwilling to admit that.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Viral, one of my council members is holding a small war, more of a competition, for smaller covenants. You are more than welcome to sign up and participate. Its being held on the 4th
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:36 pm

I would have reped that post if I could Viral! Great quality to have and yet so damn rare to see
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:12 pm

LOL

@ Chaos- yeah isnt that Rooster? I hope im already signed up for that.

@ Blue- Lol but consequently I can be extremely hard headed when I dont think im wrong.....
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

I have read through all of this, And luckily it has been resolved so i have nothing to say on the matter only thanks to Chaos and Others who said kind words about me happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Lol Billy I have much respect for you....too much to stay on your team. I shall fight you alone if I must because lets be honest you are a better dueling buddy than a dragonslayer....LOL Kwith took ages to kill Kalameet.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm just gonna say a few things based on the thread and what I think.
    Firstly the LH NK alliance made sense if you looked at it lorewise. It was purely an enemy of my enemy is my friend. There was never any question of it lasting.
    Secondly Maybe it was because I designed them, but I always liked the big wars. I didn't care if we lost or won (whihc was a good thing in the end lol) I enjoyed co-oping for day while chatting to all the NK and the other team. Meeting up with fellow cov members to have some good fights occasionally. I enjoyed the feel of it being 2 big sides giving it their all. Now I feel that whatever we do, we have to go small scale. By having the 2 biggest most active covs together I can't see any way to properly incoporate them into future events. If I do, they won't be able to participate as a whole, only certain members will. It reduces the amount of people who can participate, and that annoys me.
    Thirdly I also liked the lore of the wars. I enjoyed reading Virals (albeit unfinished) and I enjoyed writing mine (which will hopefully be updated today at last). But that lore was dependant on the battles being big with hundreds of lore participants. now I dont think we can get the same feel. The smaller events will get repetitive and it just wont be worth doing lore for them.

So thats what I think about all this.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Yeah I liked all that stuff too. Its the end of an age good doughguy.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 am

Well, you guys never know. Once the hype over the new games coming out and the dlc is over, then we will probably see some community come back again and we can get more members flowing through these covenants. Then our wars can actually be big again.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Hopefully.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Would some one be willing to help me out....?
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 pm

With what?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Tossing up between keeping Avrik as my main dark magic toon or opting for an NK one....
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Id say go with the NK one. Mix things up a bit.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Okay why not....not to make my Faceless build..... DARK MAGIC HO!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Dark magic didnt save you from Marius The lord's fury winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:22 pm

It did not though I only fought you once..... IM sure when I get used to my Int build I'll waste you....though I also didnt have Manus Catalyst nor Pursuers.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 am