Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Anyone have a regular titanite Slab they can trade I have white?

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Anyone have a regular titanite Slab they can trade I have white? Empty Anyone have a regular titanite Slab they can trade I have white?

Post by DarkW17 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:29 pm

I am SL158 on PSN and have various boss souls and a white slab or other weapons or armor for trade? Need to make my +14 Darksword complete!!!!!
    meridam99
    meridam99

Anyone have a regular titanite Slab they can trade I have white? Empty Re: Anyone have a regular titanite Slab they can trade I have white?

Post by meridam99 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:30 pm

DarkW17 wrote:I am SL158 on PSN and have various boss souls and a white slab or other weapons or armor for trade? Need to make my +14 Darksword complete!!!!!

Have you checked with Maneater_Mildred's shop? I know there is a plethora of slabs!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Anyone have a regular titanite Slab they can trade I have white? Empty Re: Anyone have a regular titanite Slab they can trade I have white?

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:38 pm

If not Mildred I am on PSN at 132 but planned to level up to use spells/miracles. When I am in range (tonight or tomorrow night hopefully) I have an extra. If you've seen my Karma post I have been extremely lucky including getting a slab from a Darwraith in NG and one from a lizard in NG+. I upgraded everything I plan on using already. It might be fitting to hand it over for a Darksword since I murdered a wraith for one.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:42 pm

No I have not that would be awesome how do I go about doing that? LOL the darksword with the crystal magic spell seems my only weapon that works on PVP since I dont just backstab like everyone else I seem to fight!
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 pm

DarkW17 wrote:No I have not that would be awesome how do I go about doing that? LOL the darksword with the crystal magic spell seems my only weapon that works on PVP since I dont just backstab like everyone else I seem to fight!

Maneater's shop is a stickied thread in this section.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Oh duh like right above mine I feel smart...thanks for the info much appreciated!!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:09 pm

LOL you murder a dark wraith for a one in a million drop only to give it up to another dark wraith.....how ironic!!! If the store doesnt work out ill msg ya on PSN!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Sounds good! My PSN id is same as my name here. Feel free to msg me for co-op or duels or anything too. Regarding the irony of the slab...I figure it's all circle of life. I've also gotten two Dark Hand drops from the wraiths plus one from Kaathe along with the gear during my brief stint as a Dark wraith. It seems like all they do is give, give, give.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Sounds great I will for sure I am done NG+ and just helping people out and trying to have some pvp but sometimes it gets annoying with the 3v1! LOl thats sweet I have got at least 4 dark hands but not one bloody slab!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm