Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Loving the new content (apologies from the Gazman)...

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Loving the new content (apologies from the Gazman)... Empty Loving the new content (apologies from the Gazman)...

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:53 am

Finally made it to the new content last night, managed to get the Sanctuary Guardian's tail on only my third encounter with it, died a few more times after that. Eventually I did move on to the Royal Woods, only to get my butt well and truly handed to me time and time again by the Stone Guardians, but I did manage to blag one of their hammers after killing only my third one and so it's all good! big grin

I realise that my last post may of made it look like I'm a moany old sod (I am but that's not the point big grin ), and that I have little to no appreciation for this wonderous World that FROM has created for us, but nothing could be further from the truth. I absolutely luv this game, with a passion, and to the point where I've been playing it religiously and exclusively since the EU release day on the PS3. This has lead me to being a little too over-passionate about it at times, and so if I offended anyone with my last post I offer you my unreserved apologies as this was never my intention, and yes this does include all of you CoD players! lol

"Umbasa!" cheers
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Loving the new content (apologies from the Gazman)... Empty Re: Loving the new content (apologies from the Gazman)...

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:57 am

Good to hear. happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 am