Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
hageshisa
Lord of Ash
kettpower
DarkW17
Kolhell
Glutebrah
Rudmed
Walter_White
12 posters

Invaders: Do you want an Indictment?

Poll

Do ou want to rank in the most Wanted Book of Guild and get an Indictment after an Invasion

[ 21 ]
    Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? I_vote_lcap68%Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? I_vote_rcap [68%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? I_vote_lcap6%Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? I_vote_lcap26%Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? I_vote_rcap [26%] 

Total Votes: 31
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? Empty Invaders: Do you want an Indictment?

Post by Walter_White Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:10 am

Hi,

i never used Indictments. Always waiting for unfair Invader (using Environment, BS while Bow...) but i only saw this while helping as a summon, never when i got invaded as host.

But i always ask myself, when an Invader killed me (beeing the host) if he wants his Indictment, to rank in the Book of Guild and to get Darkmoon Invasions because of this.

No Indictment on PvP in Fight Clubs or when you made a date for PvP i think, but in the other cases i would like to have your opinion about that.

cu walter
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? Empty Re: Invaders: Do you want an Indictment?

Post by Rudmed Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 am

I need to remeber to indict invaders for DM's. Their pvp is incredibly slow, so they need all the help they can get.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Invaders: Do you want an Indictment? Empty Re: Invaders: Do you want an Indictment?

Post by Glutebrah Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:59 am

it doesn't bother me one way or the other, i get them every now and then, usually when i win 2v1s or 3v1s
    Kolhell

Post by Kolhell Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:35 am

If I'm invading then it's on a PvP character, and if it's a PvP character then I want to PvP on it. If I get hit with an indictment then it's not an honor so much as it helps me PvP more. Also what Rudmed said - being in the DM covenant is terribly slow, most likely due to the lack of people using indictments. I started off there for a while but got bored with it and switched to DS.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:52 am

Yes I want to see an Indict when I kill the host....not for the book of the guilty tho that thing is full of BB glitched sins and invalid....but it let's me know I did a good job and got under your skin abit!
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kettpower Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:39 pm

we've had that topic before i think and answer is yes yes yes.

but not for the "honor" or some stupid rank in the book of guilt. it's important to keep pvp going. i want to be invaded by the darkmoon and i'm sometimes also on the other side and invading as a dm.

so i think it's important to have as many ppl in that book as possible, cause getting an invasion as dm is sometimes really hard. last time i couldn't even get a single invasion in the burg and ended up hosting all the time.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Is it evil for a Darkwraith to invade you to take your humanity so he doesnt go hollow? Or is this just survival theres nothing personal about it...usaully
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

IMO its a trick question. I want it everytime I kill someone cuz thats the point, but sometimes it just feels like players who use them wanna be "douchebags" to give me the indictment xD
    FungalPsychosis
    FungalPsychosis
    Casual
    Casual

Post by FungalPsychosis Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:55 pm

^ I would like to get indictments more often but it seems like I only get them after invading in the forest. I honestly think gankers believe indicting someone will annoy them. silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Ya I gotta say I have been indicted the most in the forest....anywere else it seems very unlikely you'll get a indict!

Its like the gankers think they got the last laugh or something....man I havnt been back to the forest since the dlc dropped....I hope the gank is still strong I would hate to have one of my fav pvp spots to die out!

Its going to be funny seeing them all fat roll around silly
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:05 pm

the gank is still in full force and their lowered speed has been compensated for with new spells and more poise and armor stacking
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Ya bro you know every elite gank squad will have a black magic spammer at the ready lol!!!

Well that's good to hear I'm just ready for a new challenge in the forest....fat rolling in heavy armour and poise stacking is cool with me....makes them easier to hit with my bow lol!!!
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 pm

If I really feel like getting an indictment then I'll fight dirty. If I happen to get one by chance I do really appreciate it, however. Even if it was probably out of anger.
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Darkmoon invasions are so slow, that's the only downside.....

Everyone start indicting everyone so I can invade everyone silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:30 pm