Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Opinion on Humanity farming in the Casm of the Abyss

edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

Opinion on Humanity farming in the Casm of the Abyss Empty Opinion on Humanity farming in the Casm of the Abyss

Post by edgie_za Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 am

Hey folks

I raised this question in another topic, but that topic has since been locked.

My question/observation is this:

Does anyone else feel that the ease of farming humanity in the chasm of the abyss has somewhat lessened the "uniqueness" of humanity? In a hour run, i collected close to 70 humanity, and 40 twin humanity. Before the DLC, farming humanity was limited to bits and pieces in the Depths, Sen's Fortress and Tomb of Giants, and lests be honest, the humanity drops were rare. However the ghosts drop humanity in the Chasm of the Abyss fairly regularly.

Not that i am complaining, just that dying no longer seems such a big deal specially when it comes to loosing your humanity.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Opinion on Humanity farming in the Casm of the Abyss Empty Re: Opinion on Humanity farming in the Casm of the Abyss

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 am

I do kind of agree on that. I mean, you no longer have to fight for it. But atleast it's good if you're really in need of co-op. big grin

You'd have to get there in the first place though. :suspect:

But, yeah. You're raising a good point.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Opinion on Humanity farming in the Casm of the Abyss Empty Re: Opinion on Humanity farming in the Casm of the Abyss

Post by Rynoa Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:00 am

Maybe it's a bit too easy, but I thank From for it, anyway!
    Also, many people now fight in the arena, and don't have the need to use lots of humanity to duel.
    Anyway I spent so many hours in the depth I'm very grateful for these spirits (tho I really don't like them one bit...)
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 am

I actually like that FROM decided to make humanity more available simply because during my first play through I died a lot and wasn't really able to enjoy being invaded/invading as much as my later playthroughs.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 am

The first playthrough was very tough on humanity, you couldn't afford to be invaded much. Each time I had a summon to help me with areas/bosses and someone invaded it was awful big grin

Sniff... how nostalgic...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am